Matty139

Pics of Dayz Worst Moments

Oh MAN HAHAHAHAHA that actually made me laugh so hard right now Sa-mantra your first pic must have a great story behind it!!

Well not that great' date=' I just wanted to do a suicide :) During pre-alpha I set up a fireplace and it attracted shitload of zombies from all around and I wanted to respawn and decided to run right into middle of zombie horde to see how fast they will kill me. Surprisingly they mostly were busy walking around fireplace and even managed to sit down. Didn't live long though.

[img']http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596969175457929915/965ED5129037AA6BF5EDD2DAC4883296F8A08DC3/

I spawned in elektro after a server crash, shot 1 zombie near me, this is what happened after.............

6F8FEC2FB6082BC3120C0CEA955CD162A1435E5C

HOLY SH***********!!!!!

And this was only half of them, the rest were still stuck walking around a building trying to get out.... lol

I was laughing my ass off. I wish i would have hit rec faster. The look on your face as you climbed down the ladder to see mad zombies had to be priceless. I don't know how you lived.

Never! Ever! Again! Am I picking up an auto weapon of any sort! I wandered into the NW airfield and found a PDW micro uzi and swapped it for the colt.45 I had. Then I found an M4/M203 combo and swapped it with my Winchester.

I didn't get 50mtrs out of the building when the shit hit the fan. I found out the hard way that the PDW has all the stopping power of a Makarov and the M4 is so loud that every Zac in the area comes pouring in like a necrotic avalanche. After barely surviving with stuff all ammo left, I grabbed up my old weapons and got the hell out of there.

arma2oa2012043022485963.png

arma2oa2012043022514911.png

arma2oa2012043022520883.png

You guys need to stop using the Lee Einfield. It can attract zombies from across the city. One of the "loudest" weapons in the game.

My worst moment so far getting killed by zombies!

Got eaten in the dark ;_;

It`s a little blurry as i am getting killed and I am wounded haha