daniellol1

Why can we use blood bags on our self?

Kinda suck that i you don't have some one to play with your kinda fucked if some shoots you...

1. To promote teamplay

2. To balance the game

Learn to cook steaks if you want to play solo.

How does fucking over the guy who plays by him self balance the game? Your already at a huge advantage if you got people helping you with other stuff?

You don't need bloodbags, as everyone has said; find a hatchet, hunting knife, a box of matches, kill a cow, make a fire, cook the 8 steaks you get from the cow and profit.

Kinda suck that i you don't have some one to play with your kinda fucked if some shoots you...

I was in the military and its possible to give yourself an IV, me and some of my buds that was pretty close with the doc use to get them for hangovers during demobilization lol. But I'm not so certain about a blood transfusion. Granted I'm not a doctor, (combat engineer hooah) but I do know when the body loses a certain amount of blood, your veins and arteries will contract from your limbs to maintain bloodflow to vital organs in the body, this is why it's common to see someone who is suffering from severe blood loss to have blue/purple fingers and toes. This will make it impossible to perform a blood transfusions on yourself because when those veins contract from the limbs, you're not going to find a vein and more than likely the field medic is going to stick you in the jugular. Sorry for the long ass explanation, but I seriously doubt a self blood transfusion would even be possible in the real world.

I was in the military and its possible to give yourself an IV, me and some of my buds that was pretty close with the doc use to get them for hangovers during demobilization lol. But I'm not so certain about a blood transfusion. Granted I'm not a doctor, (combat engineer hooah) but I do know when the body loses a certain amount of blood, your veins and arteries will contract from your limbs to maintain bloodflow to vital organs in the body, this is why it's common to see someone who is suffering from severe blood loss to have blue/purple fingers and toes. This will make it impossible to perform a blood transfusions on yourself because when those veins contract from the limbs, you're not going to find a vein and more than likely the field medic is going to stick you in the jugular. Sorry for the long ass explanation, but I seriously doubt a self blood transfusion would even be possible in the real world.

Lets not even dive into the fact of matching blood types and all that good shit lol

Yeah, cook some steaks, this game is deffinatley playable solo, it just takes some pre planning. Ive ran out of Chernogo with 5k blook countless times looking for steaks to heal me. It isnt hard.

Heh. You don't even NEED the hatchet or matches! :P

Barrel and tire fires!

I prefer to hunt for my food/blood.

Edited by livilaNic

How does fucking over the guy who plays by him self balance the game? Your already at a huge advantage if you got people helping you with other stuff?

Being a survivor is about being fucked over, it's what the game is about - get it? It is a multiplayer game, people who team together are stronger for it - just like it is supposed to be.

But I'd agree with your opinion if and only if there were specific type of blood bags for each blood type, and that your blood type only was shown at the very first time when you play (like the location). So if you inject yourself with the wrong blood type, you die. Also, since it's only a bag of blood, it should only add a smaller amount, say 1500.

Sounds reasonable.