edsabi

Ed banned on us 105? I think this is admin abuse

Dunno why i was banned, other than finding a camp full of hacked items like a g36 and a bunch of l85s and as150s and im guessing they didnt want me to see those.

G36 is the only gun that is a hacked gun and you mentioned "A" G36 so there's only 1? which means it could of possibly came off a hacker they killed doesnt necessarily mean them. Also what were you doing when you received a ban? was there anyone in the base? were you getting shot at, etc. You don't really have much of a story of the events that took place prior to your ban other than you were looking through tents?

U were banned for reported teleporting into bases, as since there has so much hacking going on latley i take the word of my regulars and admins that were on at the time.

sorry but we are playing it safe with the amount of hackers out there at this moment. sorry please find a new server to hack on.

U were banned for reported teleporting into bases, as since there has so much hacking going on latley i take the word of my regulars and admins that were on at the time.

sorry but we are playing it safe with the amount of hackers out there at this moment. sorry please find a new server to hack on.

So you have proof of him hacking, that you can post here right?

Edited by Yurik

It's all on you to provide the proof, and "the word of your regulars/admins online" is not enough. Need video/SS's, logs, otherwise you run the chance of getting your server blacklisted.

i got off what my admins say and the regulars in the server, Thats enough for me and its my server, so what i say goes. due to the amount of hacking. Hes not getting a ban removed. Sorry too much hacking goes on now to even warrent any proof.

I know the devs wouldnt blacklist over a suspected hacker as even they know there are more hackers it seems then actual legit players. I can tell u this i find at least 2 hacker boxes a day on my server. So who knows what else is going on when im not there or how much teleporting is going on ESP hacking ect.

Ill take the risk over banning a hacker to get blacklisted, at least thats one less hacker my members/players have to deal with.

If you have an issue with this then take it up with one of the devs and have them provide us server owners with better anti cheat methods otherwise this is how its gonna be until things get safer. Dont trust anyone anymore.

Edited by Sacmo77

If even one innocent player gets banned because of hacking, the hackers win. Thank you for being part of the problem, Mr Admin.

• Like 1

Dont care, at least hes off my server.

and if he was innocent then players wouldnt of reported him to me for no reason.

And hackers already have won, the game is so overrun by hackers it is hard for us to even warrant proof anymore.

I can see if this was a once in awhile thing,. but tons of hackers are all over the place its like a plague that gets worse as the weeks go on.

Edited by Sacmo77

Maybe. But I could say Curgon is a hacker. Would you ban him just because I said so?

You have logs and the like at your disposal for a reason. If you ban just because of word of mouth, then you're a terrible admin.

Imagine if law enforcement departments worldwide prosecuted people because of word of mouth?

i got off what my admins say and the regulars in the server, Thats enough for me and its my server, so what i say goes. due to the amount of hacking. Hes not getting a ban removed. Sorry too much hacking goes on now to even warrent any proof.

I know the devs wouldnt blacklist over a suspected hacker as even they know there are more hackers it seems then actual legit players. I can tell u this i find at least 2 hacker boxes a day on my server. So who knows what else is going on when im not there or how much teleporting is going on ESP hacking ect.

Ill take the risk over banning a hacker to get blacklisted, at least thats one less hacker my members/players have to deal with.

If you have an issue with this then take it up with one of the devs and have them provide us server owners with better anti cheat methods otherwise this is how its gonna be until things get safer. Dont trust anyone anymore.

GL, by the current rule set you're in the wrong by not providing any form of proof for the ban.

Not saying I agree with the all the rules.

I would say that if the OP pushed the issue, and you couldn't produce the logs or some form of proof other than "Jimmy Bob said so", you'll lose.

and if he was innocent then players wouldnt of reported him to me for no reason.

Yeah, because we know no one ever gets things wrong or reports falsely, smh.

Dont care, at least hes off my server.

And hackers already have won, the game is so overrun by hackers it is hard for us to even warrant proof anymore.

I can see if this was a once in awhile thing,. but tons of hackers are all over the place its like a plague that gets worse as the weeks go on.

You are doing it wrong....

And its not your battle to fight.....if you suspect cheating...you are supposed to make a ticket to support...you know that....

Do again...do right

• Like 1

Well like I said dont care.

there are other servers hes welcome to play on. As for the ban it sticks as I dont trust him.

if 1-2 players were saying he was hacking id say ok, but the fact 2 of my admins seen it, and 3 other members on different days reported it,. I find it hard to believer that 3 random players that dont even know each other report him is a so called jimmy bob said so, ive been doing this type of thing for many of years.

and never have i been led the wrong direction by my admins which have been with for 4 years on another game and regular members that i talk to on a daily basis in game.

so yeah i will go with the jimmy bob said so route.

and like i said earlier, plenty of other servers out there he can teleport around on. As for my servers, hes perma banned. Not taking any risks.

You are doing it wrong....

And its not your battle to fight.....if you suspect cheating...you are supposed to make a ticket to support...you know that....

Do again...do right

Actually since rocket has left us to run and mantain our own servers its actually up to us now.

as u have heard him say plenty of times. He doesnt micro manage the servers anymore.

and like the devs and mods say here, if they dont like the outcome find a new server.

theres plenty of servers out there for him to play on.

Actually since rocket has left us to run and mantain our own servers its actually up to us now.

as u have heard him say plenty of times. He doesnt micro manage the servers anymore.

and like the devs and mods say here, if they dont like the outcome find a new server.

theres plenty of servers out there for him to play on.

Can you provide the link where they said that, thanks.

Dunno why i was banned, other than finding a camp full of hacked items like a g36 and a bunch of l85s and as150s and im guessing they didnt want me to see those.

If you are truely innocent, and since the admin seems to not want to follow the rules set forth. You should press the issue to the Dev's/staff and let them know.

Can you provide the link where they said that, thanks.

Look above use the search feature. use it.

and of course if u watch the interviews with rocket in them, he actually said verbally that he leaves the server admins to run the servers as they wish, which is why u dont see blacklisting for this type of banning.

If you are truely innocent, and since the admin seems to not want to follow the rules set forth. You should press the issue to the Dev's/staff and let them know.

Yes as ive said before fallow this route.

If you feel that this ban was unfair...you can report this, as the Admin of the server supposed to....only one can decide and rule in this...write to support at dayz

Edited by Drogur

prove your case Admin by showing the logs or whatever if he cheated fine if not you do deserve to be blacklisted.

And btw if you dont follow the rules why on earth should he or others follow them to kinda double standards there aint it.....

Edited by crashchaser
  • Like 1

hmm teleporting to your base? well actually i have your coords and sneaking in is pretty easy when you arent there. http://i.imgur.com/SLBgy.jpg

but all those tents being full of gillie suits,249s, l85s, as150s and a bunch of other shit and that the admin banning me just for being there screams admin abuse and hacking from this server. I think this admin not only supports hacking but is also a hacker. how did you guys get a g36 in game again also fn fal ammo because i could never find 20 clips of those. I think the admins were mad because we found the base and sniped one of them approaching it with their own guns.

also if you want proof of what they spawn pictures wont be as good as seeing it for yourself, so go to 0010093 it looks like the one on the picture. but be careful if an admin sees you there he ban you and say you teleported there.

hmm lord_c was banned too. why was he banned teleporting to your base too because had the coords and robbed you? damn wonder how many more people are going to get banned for robbing an admin camp.