Chewbacca Jesus

The Game Is Now Un-Playable.

Video options>advanced>video memory>default.

This fixed the artifacting from military dead bodies for me, rest of the settings i have maxed.

Maybe this is part of the realism, how the internet would be soooo slow in a post apocalyptic world. If your pc was running on a generator, it would have those glitches.

Keep pretending like you know what you're talking about while typing like a teenage girl. U NO WUT I MEEN?

Dude, what the fuck are you on about? He must have saved, what .008th of a second missing out those two letters. That all adds up! Like, 2 minutes in a year or something.

THINK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE IN THOSE TWO MINUTES!

You don't get the power to label what is and isn't an alpha. The word's usage is more prevalent because more developers are exposing their alphas for either testing, hype, or to show progress. Rocket has said this mod is around 10 percent complete, you are obliged to believe him.

Uh-huh.

You just labeled the game around Design phase, then. Meaning it's not even an alpha.

So, he's calling a game that's not finished in its design stage an alpha, so it's actually being labeled as something that should be much farther along if it's only 10% complete. An alpha is basically 100% complete and contains all gameplay elements and design functions to be tested.

You should just calm down when you try to talk technical about "alpha" and "beta," as both are terms used by developers to initiate hype. Most if not all of the time the games you are playing in "alpha" are not alphas, plain and simple. It helps when a player thinks they are testing something or in on something new or unfinished. In reality, it's just a buggy mod. It's not an alpha, it's not a beta. It's just a concept phase of a mod.

Unless of course, it's more than 10% finished and Rocket just says that on purpose like *cough* Notch *cough* used to or many other developers that use the term "alpha" for a game thats basically in the end stages of a beta test and "beta" for a game thats a finished demo yet to be released in most cases.

Edited by LordRayken

Sadly, I have to agree with this. I literally just got done playing and was bombarded with graphical glitches, buildings spawning nothing and/or spawning a bunch of random things like alice and czech packs, and spent more time at the loading screen than I did in game. Not to mention being gunned down within minutes of spawning either from sniper, hand gun, or both at the same time (chased by guy firing G17 at me while a sniper took pot shots at both of us from the forest.) <_< I MIGHT have been able to play a total of 30 minutes.

I think I'm done with DayZ for a while.

Rocket says he is trying to make a antigame. Well that is fine making it hard but Jesus, cheap glitches and buggy animations don't make a game hard. They make it cheap.

I used to have the problem massively, tried just about anything and everything and still wouldn't work, but I ran it in windowed mode and it was sweet as a nut from then on :)

Rocket says he is trying to make a antigame. Well that is fine making it hard but Jesus, cheap glitches and buggy animations don't make a game hard. They make it cheap.

Don't bump stupid threads like these.

Last post was over a week ago. Let it die.

Nah there's some "Fixes" but most of them dont work or work for 5 mins then it starts again.... Its gonna be fixed on the next update we just need to wait.