Sign in to follow this  
Mabiki

Please help!

So, I'm quite new to the game and basically when im trying to connect to a server in DayZ it will reach a completely black screen with the word "Loading" then freeze, and my mouse cursor will disappear completely and in order to get it back i have to ctrl + alt + delete and start a task manager and close DayZ, i have no idea how to overcome this problem so im in search of friendly responses with suggestions of how i could fix this.

Thanks.

During loading screen you dont have mouse....How do you know the game froze? How long did you wait?

I get this problem also ever since the patch yesterday on sixlauncher. Before that everything was fine

I can join the lobbys and see the players there but when i click ok to join in the zombie killing fun i get to the last loading screen and it stay's there for 5minutes then everything goes black if i alt tab out of the game then click on the taskbar to get the game back up it stays saying loading.

I have tested it using fraps fps counter running and it all seems like the game loads fine but it dosnt change to the camera on my little dude. i can hear myself moving and zombies around but i can only see the black screen and loading in the center.