Hello guys,

So basically my character has blurry clothing , only the bag pack has a good detail. Any ideas how to fix this.

Thehellriser

P.S My PC specs are i3-2120 3300Ghz, 8Gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 650, win 7 X64

Edited by thehellriser

The textures are not that good by default. I hear there is some DLC you can buy for Arma 2 that replaces these textures with something better, but I don't have it. I just deal with the poor textures.

You need to buy the dlc.

You can also just play on a 1st person server, won't see it then.

Yea some items are from expansion packs/dlc's. The guy is from the PMC DLC so you have the light version which gives you the lowest resolution. Only way to fix is to buy the dlc. I bought them all its worth it. If you like arma for what it is not just dayz

You mean when you look at the clothes? Those have always been blurry. It is just something to live with. Not a problem cause by your computer.

Hello guys,

So basically my character has blurry clothing , only the bag pack has a good detail. Any ideas how to fix this.

Thehellriser

P.S My PC specs are i3-2120 3300Ghz, 8Gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 650, win 7 X64

Have you been drinking alot and do you wear glasses?

arma II has two other DLC's which contains some of the models-textures used in dayZ and without those DLCs', your player models and some other stuff have to suffer low ass textures.

Dayz uses the arma 2 private military company model for the survivor...

if you do not have the expansion, a low quality model shall be used.. hense the fact that your model is blurry.

The expansion is however not needed, you only need it if you want the character to be of high detail.

I bought the PMC expension and my civillian clothing now looks good. I recently found a camoflage uniform and that is still blurry.

Anyone knows if there is an other expansion wich fixes this?