Sign in to follow this  
PulpJulesW

Geez -- Graphical Issues galore!

I've been told this is a result of barbed wire. If so, how the hell can I wipe barbed wire from my server without having to locate it all and take it down myself? This is absurd.

Had it, too. Worst part was when a bandit shot at me, and he could see me and my friend, but we couldn't see him, even though he was 30-40 meters away.

i could do without barbed wire all together, stuff is a pain and is only really used to grief from what i can see.

Ok people need to learn the difference between screen tearing and a graphical artifact. This is a graphical artifact. Cannot be fixed.

And what causes that? It must be able to be fixed seeing as it doesn't happen in any other game. I have a 580 GTX which is still one of the top 5 cards on the market. So, it certainly can't be my video card either. The fact it didn't do this before also leads me to believe this can be fixed. I've recorded other footage in that same spot from a month ago and I've never had this happen before.

And what causes that? It must be able to be fixed seeing as it doesn't happen in any other game. I have a 580 GTX which is still one of the top 5 cards on the market. So, it certainly can't be my video card either. The fact it didn't do this before also leads me to believe this can be fixed. I've recorded other footage in that same spot from a month ago and I've never had this happen before.

GTX680 hurr

Getting serious graphical errors, almost unplayable near Military installations, and don't even get me started on what Balota looks like!

Graphical glitch can always be fixed! I didnt had this crap before the latest update though!

Now I simply cant get near military tents etc!

was in cherno and it was a night mare , i dont think its the barbwire , more 1 of the dead soldier models on floor , so will be found around medical tents airfields ect

downclock your gpu

I run 1ghz on core everywhere except cherno; I do not know what the fuck is wrong with the map but many building draw points are 20 meters above and the gpu just draws the plates in 2D

have to drop to 880mhz to get rid of most of the artifacts

Edited by v1ktor

Add me to the list of people that has video glitches so bad I can hardly play.

Love the game and dont mind testing but, your going to tell me no one noticed this during the "closed testing?"

• Like 1

I have this graphical issue since the last two updates too... It happens really often and when it appears, it's just unplayable cause you can't see ANYTHING!

Edit : I have a GTX580 if it helps... Running on w7 64bits

Edited by arkenz

vsync should fix this... you will lose 5-6 fps but should help..

VSync did not fix it. :(

The game is completely unplayable for me right now near Balota, Cherno and any of the airfields.

I think it might be certain server issues, me and my friend had this happening at Balota, we couldn't find the deer stand almost. So we logged out, found a new server and it was fine there, but then once we got somewhere else, it started again. We just logged out for the night, and i was in a game a few hours ago, and it was completely fine, not near no airfields or major city's though, I also have VSync enabled too.

Just started happening this last update for me.

Hold shift, and press - on the num pad, and then type flush

Hold shift, and press - on the num pad, and then type flush

I tried this tonight after getting this horrible artifacting again and it just made it worse. Each time doubled the number I could see until my screen was literally a kaleidoscope of grey, brown and black.

It only ever happens when right click zoom in on a building. From that point on the artifact remains but can be alleviated by simply not looking at said building or moving on to another town.

I'm sure there must be a fix for this?

Radeon HD 6950 on Catalyst 12.6, Win 7 64-bit.

Its the dead soldiers. The models on the floor, yea them. Cherno, stary, airfields, green mountain. All good loot spots xD

What I did is changing e.g. video memory from default to some value and back to default. Fixed it for me (kinda restarted the renderer)

I logged off the server i was on and logged back on and it fixed the issue

Happens to me to, didn't start happening until just recently. I was going to loot the tents in Stary but these damn artifacts makes it impossible, I've tried changing graphic settings and restart the game several times, nothing helps.

GTX 560 Ti SLI

Intel core i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz

8GB RAM

hold shift

press dash on number pad once

type- flush

will fix it for the time being. do the same if you see it again

Does anyone know when this will be fixed yet? Game is currently unplayable, for me at least. No point in playing when all high end areas are tearing and you have no need for low end items or low end player ganks.