Sign in to follow this  
cezar136

Surrender - Put your Hands In the Air!!!!

I was thinking of a way that a player could surrender safely to the other two because sometimes the person says "friends" or "not shoot" but still armed and pointing a gun at his head.

Present a proposal that can bring a new approach for the confrontation and will add gameplay.

Hands in the Air - by pressing a key player puts their hands in the air, showing that no danger.

The benefits are many and the possibilities of use as well, and does not seem so hard to be done.

Please ask for help from the community to discuss with clarity and intelligence.

Thank you.

I think most people would find it more fun to shoot a guy with his hands up.

This will not work, I guess you're new to this game? If walking unarmed up to a player talking to them through a microphone with your own human voice don't help for one shit, then putting you're arms up most certainly wont.

Edit: Also as said above, use the search function before you post. It will make you look more smart! :)

Have a good day!

Edited by Hyd
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have this and sit bound.

Would you be surprised to find out that it's never mattered?

I think it's a damn good idea. Right now, I saw many people "salute" to show how friendly they are when I point my gun at them. But if I would have been a bandit, I would have shoot him in the head easily since it's kind of "long" to salute. The "Hands in the air" would have to be a quicker action, so you can answer quickly if the other one is shooting you. Sorry for grammar, I'm not native english.

I can see so many possibilities with this idea, good job man :P. I hope it gets implemented.

I think most people would find it more fun to shoot a guy with his hands up.

This will not work, I guess you're new to this game? If walking unarmed up to a player talking to them through a microphone with your own human voice don't help for one shit, then putting you're arms up most certainly wont.

Edit: Also as said above, use the search function before you post. It will make you look more smart! :)

Have a good day!

Thanks for your opinion, and I'm not new to this game. I actually proposed this because I often do not want to kill a person, but she continues with the gun pointed at me.

I think it's a damn good idea. Right now, I saw many people "salute" to show how friendly they are when I point my gun at them. But if I would have been a bandit, I would have shoot him in the head easily since it's kind of "long" to salute. The "Hands in the air" would have to be a quicker action, so you can answer quickly if the other one is shooting you. Sorry for grammar, I'm not native english.

I can see so many possibilities with this idea, good job man :P. I hope it gets implemented.

Thank you, I hope too.

Hello all

As others have pointed out this already exists in game.

Also, you can lower your weapon (pistols excluded).

"waggling" is a known friendly gesture.

Using any of these will still result in being shot unfortunately.

Nice idea though.

rgds

LoK

Researching now I just see that option to surrender already exists, but it is in default.

I think now is make it better known by all.

thank for all replies

I do like the idea of something like this, but this would require the shooter to not have an itchy trigger finger and that's quite rare in Day Z.