Nabica

As I dude that is getting this game in a few weeks I want the truth

Green Mountain? Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it friend. Relax guy, take a load off.

SaddamsHeavenlyChocolate.png

I had a friend who went to Green Mountain. God I miss him!

Passed by Green Mountain once before I even knew what it was. Passed by very close with a friend. Something told us not to loot the place and just keep heading North. We didn't look back.

• Like 1

I once tried to visit green mountain with a friend of mine. We kept heading for the peak, we really tried, but we always ended back up in Sosnovy. You can try it yourself. Go during the day. Tell yourself "It's only dangerous at night". You won't make it.

• Like 1

Dunno about these crazies but the military offroader can spawn occasionally there so it's worth it checking it out :P

but don't go there without some friends...

just sayin.

• Like 1

I can't sleep without the light on anymore. Even with the light on, closing my eyes is too dark. If you want to go to Green Mountain, fine, don't say we didn't warn you.

i went there just once.... found a backpack... took it... on my way out i went around the wall so i won't keep going on the main road, went to the bathroom and i found myself laying unconscious... no blood lost... no nothing.

on my way out, i heard some strange noises from the tower. and i ran.

It's all bullshit, The only thing youll encounter are zombies and the occasional bandit since some minor loot spawns there, and there's a pretty high sniper perch. Trollolol.

Trautman: It's good to hear your voice Johnny, it's been a long time. Look John, you've done some damage here, they don't want anymore trouble. That's why I've come. I want to come in there and fly you the hell out. Just you and me. We'll work this thing out together. Is that fair enough?

Rambo: Where did you come from Sir?

Trautman: Bragg.

Rambo: I tried to get in touch with you, but the guys in Bragg never knew where to find you.

Trautman: You know I haven't been spending much time there lately, they've got me down in D.C. I'm shining a seat with my ass.

Rambo: I wish I was back in Bragg now.

Trautman: We'll talk about that when you come in.

Rambo: I can't do that Sir.

Trautman: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians.

Rambo: There are no friendly civilians!

Trautman: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your ass more than once. Seems like baling you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.

Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.

Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John.

Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.

Trautman: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!

Rambo: They drew first blood...

Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Company leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!

• Like 1