Sign in to follow this  
shadycthulu

Trading for Ghillie or SVD Camo or NVG

As listed above im trading for these. I currently have a gps, as50, m249 saw, mk48 mod 0, m107, and l85a2 aws. I need a ghillie suit more than anything. Just post if you want to trade. Any trades are on my terms, and any hostility would result in a .50 cal bmg through your skull.

i have 10 tin cans i out do his bid also i give you the holy grail of all cokes MNT DEW what do you say to that

I'll trade my m107 as50 and Svd camo for anyone's ghillie suit =D

i have 10 tin cans i out do his bid also i give you the holy grail of all cokes MNT DEW what do you say to that

wat

I have a spare set of nvgs i may be willing to part with

I have NVG'S i'd like to trade for an AS50, or M4A1 CCO SD. I would trade you a ghillie suit, but i recently made a trade earlier to another guy and gave it to him for an AS50 =/.

As listed above im trading for these. I currently have a gps, as50, m249 saw, mk48 mod 0, m107, and l85a2 aws. I need a ghillie suit more than anything. Just post if you want to trade. Any trades are on my terms, and any hostility would result in a .50 cal bmg through your skull.

lol what would stop you from doing it anyway after the trade is done?

As of right now, I have NVGs,M4 CCO SD,GPS,Range Finder and the mother of all awesomeness...

SVD CAMO!

Do you have AS50 mags? Not M107 mags?

I don't know if you are trolling or are just new, but in case it's the latter, as50s use m107 mags...

I don't know if you are trolling or are just new, but in case it's the latter, as50s use m107 mags...

The AS50 can take M107 mags, but when found on choppers they generally come with AS50 NATO rounds, more damage for taking out vehicles.