xXxSlyWolfxXx

BRING BACK THE BANDIT SKIN!

It's as the title says. We need the bandit skin back in the game. Maybe with a certain amount of murders it becomes a toggleable option when you die (or in the "ESC" key menu, and only usable once per life so it can't be abused)? Like the Male/Female options so we don't have people whining that it's forced on them. It looks nice, and it shows who isn't afraid to play dirty. PLEASE don't make it one of those rare, almost-never-found suits you have to wonder around the world looking for.. I have a hard enough time finding a ghillie suit I can use so when I die, i'd still like to look like a badass. THANKS!

Edited by xXxSlyWolfxXx
  • Like 1

Bandit skin would be great, but not tied to an artificial morality system that cannot distinguish self defense from murder.

It ought to be another regular skin option/discoverable.

Want a solution for player identification? Here is my idea:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47325-familiarity-player-identification-bandittrade-solution/

• Like 1

omg. again this shit? where are the moderators?! close this shit, ban the OP. ty

I have a nice empty cup of cares that i can use to drink your tears..

omg. again this shit? where are the moderators?! close this shit, ban the OP. ty

Does freedom of speech bother you? If you don't like the post, then don't support it and leave. Instead of whining about how the moderators should just close it.. ridiculous.

Edited by xXxSlyWolfxXx

Bandit skin would be great, but not tied to an artificial morality system that cannot distinguish self defense from murder.

This. I think it was removed because it was inaccurate. Even with the latest update; I have 2 murders and 1 bandit killed, and all 3 people I killed attacked me first... I have more 'murders' than 'bandits', so to the game, am I a bandit?

I believe that for the sake of realism, it shouldn't be a forced skin. The system was broken to begin with. What it should be is a skin like camo/ghillie.

No. Simply because you shouldn't be able to tell a person's "morality" by glancing at their clothing.

That's why it can be optional.

Edited by xXxSlyWolfxXx

Yes please do bring it back, I KOS because i have no idea who is a bandit or just a person looking for a group.

I believe that for the sake of realism, it shouldn't be a forced skin. The system was broken to begin with. What it should be is a skin like camo/ghillie.

But then you'd have to go all out to find it, and then if you're killed it's gone. Bandits should be able to enable/disable it so we get something different.. We AREN'T survivors in-game, we are BANDITS! There's a difference.. So if we want to distinguish ourselves from the typical survivors, we sould be able to.

i beaned only because i like the skin, but i cant say this is a good idea. it takes away from the tension of the game. if they made the camo look like the old bandit skin then i think we can all live with that.

I think it should just be a toggable feature awarded when one gets a certain amount of murders, or even bandit kills. Having it as a random loot find would be reasonable, too, but if I were leading a band of psychotic bandits who had enough honor to not pretend to be nice guys, then I'd definitely be dressed like a bandit.

I think it should just be a toggable feature awarded when one gets a certain amount of murders, or even bandit kills. Having it as a random loot find would be reasonable, too, but if I were leading a band of psychotic bandits who had enough honor to not pretend to be nice guys, then I'd definitely be dressed like a bandit.

Exactly.

I dont think it should be toggable, the reason why is it breaks a good game mechanic.

If you want to be a murdering bastard, so be it but your price is to be marked.

STEP 2: Slay; Zombies & Bandits.

How are we supposed to slay a bandit if he has no distinction? This is a game first and foremost.

Segregating in a game like this can make for fun possibilities, such as people more eaisly forming groups and raiding others, and so on. . .

Edited by SANDMAN DAN

I dont think it should be toggable, the reason why is it breaks a good game mechanic.

If you want to be a murdering bastard, so be it but your price is to be marked.

STEP 2: Slay; Zombies & Bandits.

How are we supposed to slay a bandit if he has no distinction? This is a game first and foremost.

Segregating in a game like this can make for fun possibilities, such as people more eaisly forming groups and raiding others, and so on. . .

I like that idea, it's just that if it isn't toggleable it's likely a lot of people will just bitch and complain. Unfortunately..

You got my beans xD

I personally whould like the see the bandit skinn back in use.

I think it was the best looking out there.

And wel.

The bandit survival mechanic was good.

And for all those little boys that will qq for getting it saying wel irl you dont see who is a bandit and who not.

Wel this is a game.

And irl you dont just shoot people.

Shit like 30% of people in the trenches being stormed by the enemy in WW2 could not shoot cause they did not have it in them.

So yeah.

It's a nice element to weed out the zombie hunters from the random cod players

But i will handle it with a cloth pack option.

But what i prefer bandit skin for murder that could be shaked of for maybe 200 zombie kills?

So you have a reason to hunt zombies so it wont be for ever.

And what whould be nice is if you got a skin if you are neutral and have a certain amount of zombie kills.

Zombie hunter skin.

Edited by Nostorian

I don't think it will fit. Your cup appears to be full to the brim with virginity.

• Like 1

I don't think it will fit. Your cup appears to be full to the brim with virginity.

I lost my virginity to a goat. I was working at a bird sanctuary and they had some goats and sheep there. I got horny and decided tie one of the goats up in one of the hay barns and fucked it bareback in the ass. That was like 6 years ago and since then I've fucked about 8 girls and nothing was as good as that goat. I'm planning on doing it again on a regular basis