GhostHawx1

Banned for combat logging

umad

I am irritated with your ugly mug that you put in your avatar. At least I know what "the dumb" looks like.

• Like 1

I am irritated with your ugly mug that you put in your avatar. At least I know what "the dumb" looks like.

My goal in this forum is to look like a huge smug !*(@. Thank you for clarification that it is working - my associates will be happy to know.

*bump*

Edit: I fixed it up especially for you - am I pretty now?

Edited by Austin Wigley
  • Like 1

Did I read that correctly? Did he miss the "ban reversed" bit? He thought he had evidence, you fuckwit - he was *WRONG*.

The Facts

He was banned because an admin got mad

He had to come on here to tell his story about what a poor job the admins of us88 are doing

You were here waiting because you knew he was coming

Ban was then reversed to save face with the community.

Piss poor admining obviously leads to what we have here. This server should be blacklisted and this "sub admin" should never have been given admin privileges.

This mod has becomen gay.

"Durr lets gibe peple rihts to alt+f5 an explotin becouse asmdin canot ban evan if u hv proov caus dey don noting wrong yeah!!!!!!111"

Why would you do that? Why?

WHY

• Like 1

The Facts

He had to come on here to tell his story about what a poor job the admins of us88 are doing

Piss poor admining obviously leads to what we have here. This server should be blacklisted and this "sub admin" should never have been given admin privileges.

I don't think any of these are actually facts, and I doubt you can prove any of it.

If you want to follow facts: GhostHawk was wrongfully banned, should not have been banned, did not combat log, and ban was reversed.

The "he was buttmad" argument is the most retarded - who wins a fight against another squad and then bans somebody? The admin didn't get shot, he didn't die - he wasn't even in the crossfire. What does it have to do with him?

This mod has becomen gay.

"Durr lets gibe peple rihts to alt+f5 an explotin becouse asmdin canot ban evan if u hv proov caus dey don noting wrong yeah!!!!!!111"

Why would you do that? Why?

WHY

Also, Kitta, I can gladly say that I think that Rocket has done a great job with DayZ and management so far, but telling server admins that they can't banhammer people for combat logging is probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Rocket went full retard.

• Like 3

The Facts

You are so right, we need to punish everyone the FIRST time they make a mistake. Seems to me that things worked.the way they are supposed to. Player A gets banned for combat logging (which should happen after a warning is given), Player A proceeds to the forums to say he was wrongly accused. It is determined that he was wrongly accused and got unbanned.

Blacklisting the server is not warranted, everyone makes mistakes, you don't give out the harshest punishment for first timers, that's common sense.

• Like 2

You are so right, we need to punish everyone the FIRST time they make a mistake. Seems to me that things worked.the way they are supposed to. Player A gets banned for combat logging (which should happen after a warning is given), Player A proceeds to the forums to say he was wrongly accused. It is determined that he was wrongly accused and got unbanned.

Blacklisting the server is not warranted, everyone makes mistakes, you don't give out the harshest punishment for first timers, that's common sense.

Not only was he wrongly accused, but it appears the admin was wrong to think of banning at all, since we apparently cannot ban for combat logging.

Now that the US 88 admins know that [thanks to US 88 users from this thread going "guise shit wut is this", including myself] I doubt anyone will be banned for combat logging, again.

Not only was he wrongly accused, but it appears the admin was wrong to think of banning at all, since we apparently cannot ban for combat logging.

Now that the US 88 admins know that [thanks to US 88 users from this thread going "guise shit wut is this", including myself] I doubt anyone will be banned for combat logging, again.

Don't misunderstand what I am saying. I kick people who combat log once they return. Tell them it is not allowed, if they do it a second time they get a ban.

• Like 2

Don't misunderstand what I am saying. I kick people who combat log once they return. Tell them it is not allowed, if they do it a second time they get a ban.

I totally wish that this was the right thing to do.

I know it in my heart to be, but Rocket says no. :c

This player was punished the first time... not given any warning.. fuck the guy didnt even combat log.

Servers and admins should be held in the same light as players... servers should be blacklisted for abuse or wrongfully banning players the first time.(just like they did to this player)

Then they can go on some forum and beg to be put back on the list.. would love to see these guys fighting their case...

"Oh we didnt know the rules can we please get back on the list"

"We THOUGHT he did something wrong so we banned him"

If a server is going to give the harshest punishment then they themselves should be ready to recieve it

Edited by ballzfernando
  • Like 2

This player was punished the first time... not given any warning.. fuck the guy didnt even combat log.

Servers and admins should be held in the same light as players... servers should be blacklisted for abuse or wrongfully banning players the first time.(just like they did to this player)

Then they can go on some forum and beg to be put back on the list..

Exactly.

• Like 1

Then they can go on some forum and beg to be put back on the list.. would love to see these guys fighting their case...

"Oh we didnt know the rules can we please get back on the list"

"We THOUGHT he did something wrong so we banned him"

If a server is going to give the harshest punishment then they themselves should be ready to recieve it

I feel sorry for anyone that has to work for you, makes one mistake, gets fired.

Mistakes are made, this was worked out, and fixed.

Will continue with 1st offense = kick, second offense = ban for combat logging and ghosting. Not one person who has received this on my server has appealed so must be doing something right.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for anyone that has to work for you, makes one mistake, gets fired.

Mistakes are made, this was worked out, and fixed.

Will continue with 1st offense = kick, second offense = ban for combat logging and ghosting. Not one person who has received this on my server has appealed so must be doing something right.

you seem to be missing the point entirely.

you seem to be missing the point entirely.

I guess I am, could you enlighten me?

I saw you teleporting around and invisible yesterday. I think you had some hacked weapons also, but you combat logged before I could get a good look.

Requires video proof or it's porkies.

• Like 1

Silence you annoying heathens... Get your arses off these forums and go in-game. Get some guns, get some beans, and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

• Like 2

Silence you annoying heathens... Get your arses off these forums and go in-game. Get some guns, get some beans, and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

but.. but.. im at work........

• Like 1

but.. but.. im at work........

This is seriously all I do at work, guys, is talk about video games.

I'm IT. More people need to break shit.