Sign in to follow this  
Sloanzf

Bad Serial number?

I just got done downloading Arma 2 and Arma OA. I downloaded six launcher and everything and went to join a dayz game and got a "Bad serial number upon setup" error. I have read something about changing the game path in six launcher? But im not sure how to do that. Some help would be appreciated.

Try running Arma 2 and Arrowhead one at a time then try again.

lrn2search

If you're using steam, verify the game cache. Then run Arma 2, then OA then CO and then it should work!

lrn2search

I am using steam. I tried to verify OA and it said a file failed verifying and will be required and when I try to run OA I get a no entry bin shit and error compiling pixel shader. wtf, why is it always so difficult to install pc games?

I am using steam. I tried to verify OA and it said a file failed verifying and will be required and when I try to run OA I get a no entry bin shit and error compiling pixel shader. wtf, why is it always so difficult to install pc games?

Did dayz work before the patch?

Did dayz work before the patch?

I havent even played Dayz yet, the closest I have gotten is the server list in six launcher. I played about 2 mins of arma 2 and thats it. I cant even run OA because I am getting the errors.

I 4 box wow on ultra settings on this computer with 50 fps. Diablo 3 on the highest settings possible without dropping below 40 fps. Skyrim runs at 40+. My computer isnt the problem.

If what you are saying is that I need to run Arma 2 and Arma OA then run six launcher and try it the problem is that I cant run OA because I am getting the No entry bin error and error compiling shader. So how do I fix that? And when I try to verify game cache it says 1 file failed to validate and it will require. Ive tried that about 5 times.