Kryfex

Helping People! When to do it?

So recently my friend and I were separated on the outskirts of cherno. He was covered in zombies and aborted to get rid of em. Unfortunately, he forgot he was in shock :D when he came back, he was unconcious. I was running to his aid but he was toooo fucking far away, so he'd probably get gobbled up by the time I got there. Suddenly however, my friend tells me over skype that another guy is dragging him out. It was crazy to think that some one would risk themselves to save someone. They both had really good gear, but instead of killing eachother and looting they helped one another. It all comes down to this: How far would you go to save someones life?

• Like 1

I was on my way to Stary to try and get morphine to a player (he was asking for help,with broken leg) I was NW of Guglovo,so not too far away.Died mysteriously in the middle of some woods while on the way,was not shot or anything. :(

I respawned in Elektro and ran all the way upto Stary picking up med supplies from a heli crashsite,which saved me trying to find my body or go to my camp.

In all it took nearly 1hr and 20 mins running about to get to him......not that I got lost or anything along the way :rolleyes:

So OP I can say I have/would go along way to help save someone,risks involved or not (Where is the fun staying safe in woods all the time)...though I did lose all my kit(FAL,NVG's etc) in the woods