Sign in to follow this  
chrisfloogle@hotmail.co.uk

Bag reset bug (replacing current items with older items)

Date/Time: 28/07/2012 @ 15.15 GMT

What happened: Logged out of the game in a safe location east of NWAF. Mk 48 mod 0 in my main investory and equipped, with a M16A4 ACOG in backpack. Log back in later on another sever and the M16A4 ACOG is no longer there, and has been replaced with a PP-19 Bizon SD which is the gun I dropped to get the Mk 48 mod 0. This isn't the first time it happened, it occured several times with a FN FAL and M14 which both also disappeared during this play session, however I did not have ammo for either gun so I wasn't to annoyed, but after loosing my favourite gun because of this god damn error I'm mad enough to post this report.

Where you were: North West Air Field

What you were doing: Looting south and north barracks and then logged out.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: BE1488

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Checked the North barracks with the hope of finding another M16A4 ACOG, didn't find one. Logged off in safe area.

I had this bug FOUR times now. I lost an M249, a crossbow, a DMR and a big fucking Cal.50 rifle whose name I forgot.

It was always the same - I leave the game with a good rifle and some shit in the backpack and when I re-enter the backpack has exactly the items in it that were in there before I put the gun in.

It has nothing to do with "time before logout" because in at least one instance I crawled for an HOUR until I finally logged out because I had to stay on the server to get to my tent.

My bag was glitched like this all day, ever since I put on camo clothing. I'm running the latest beta and game version.

I even took my backpack off, and logged out and I had it on again. I emptied the pack, logged and came back in and everything came back. I put a MK48 in and waited 25 minutes and it still reverted.

yeah its because of the camo clothing i think.

edit: i dropped all of my items. then put em back. then i dropped my back and wore it again. that worked for me this time

Edited by GuitarPants

Had this bug too. I put on Camo Clothes and it gave me a coyote patrol pack with my first 8 items from my alice pack. ALICE pack gone.

Edited by ChiefMasterKush

Had this bug too. I put on Camo Clothes and it gave me a coyote patrol pack with my first 8 items from my alice pack. ALICE pack gone.

I second that. I looted a camo outfit from my kill and also a Coyote Backpack. After I put on the clothing, I was wearing a coyote patrol pack with the first 8 items from the coyote Backpack :(

I second that. I looted a camo outfit from my kill and also a Coyote Backpack. After I put on the clothing, I was wearing a coyote patrol pack with the first 8 items from the coyote Backpack :(

Have you tried a ghillie suit yet?

Its my lucky day and i found both some how.

This happened to my friends a bit, few times actually.

1. Hacker nuked the entire server a few minutes after he had accidentally dropped all of his items and picked it back up. Everyone dies and we all lose our stuff, we get off and the following day he joins and see's everything he had was back. I wasn't so lucky...

2. My friend found a m24 and dropped his aks for it. We left to find another server to play on because the one we are on was getting dark. He joins in the other server only to have is original items back, the AKs.

3. I picked up a AKM and dropped my AKS 74 for it but had to get off due to some issues. Get on later and have my AKS back.

From what I have seen, you have to stay logged in with your newly found stuff so it saves. Not sure if this is full proof but it's what happens to me and my friends.

I was looting weapons at a helicopter crashsite and I found an M107 and a L85A2. When I relogged I lost the M107 and instead I got another L85A2... I was looking for a descent sniperrifle for hours hoping to find one at a crashsite. It is all good now cuz I got the AS50, but still.

Date/Time: 28/07/2012 @ 15.15 GMT

What happened: Logged out of the game in a safe location east of NWAF. Mk 48 mod 0 in my main investory and equipped, with a M16A4 ACOG in backpack. Log back in later on another sever and the M16A4 ACOG is no longer there, and has been replaced with a PP-19 Bizon SD which is the gun I dropped to get the Mk 48 mod 0. This isn't the first time it happened, it occured several times with a FN FAL and M14 which both also disappeared during this play session, however I did not have ammo for either gun so I wasn't to annoyed, but after loosing my favourite gun because of this god damn error I'm mad enough to post this report.

Where you were: North West Air Field

What you were doing: Looting south and north barracks and then logged out.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: BE1488

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Checked the North barracks with the hope of finding another M16A4 ACOG, didn't find one. Logged off in safe area.

I also had this bug, it brought me back an MP5 which i had given to a friend. (He still had his after that).

Edited by Cerberus03212

I have had this happen to me twice no no suit at all atm