Sign in to follow this  
paxtonmega

[Suggestion] I search for players: Bandit-Headhunters

We all know them, we all read about them and we all see them on many servers: Bandit-Clans, known for killing the innocent and looting for fun but high geared. We Survivors hate them and we all want to do something against em. It's now time to act and it's time to act hard, hear my proposal:

Whoever want's to enlist in the CDF (Chernarus Defense Force) - Group now replies to this thread and we will build up a network for a specialized group of Bandit-Clan Headhunters! Rise and Shine my brothers and sisters, for we will clense the lands from that evil!

But not only Personell is sought here, also, if you think you know a Bandit clan: Inquire and the CDF will take action once it's build up!

Whover want's to report a Bandit-Clan or supposes one Clan to be a bunch of Bandits, reply to this thread and we will take care of that problem.

Bandits, beware. We don't know who you are or what you want, but our live long gaming expierience has taught us skills over the years. We will search for you, we will find you, and then we will kill you!

who's with me?

• Like 5

This is a great idea. Hope many people apply and kill those faggots

• Like 2

Oh I'm so scared :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You should, the days of looting choppers in Bandit-Peace are over once we aquire a target ;) ever camped a few days, lying in the same spot? I've done that in my time in the army, and I am willing to wait for you in DayZ as well ;)

You should, the days of looting choppers in Bandit-Peace are over once we aquire a target ;) ever camped a few days, lying in the same spot? I've done that in my time in the army, and I am willing to wait for you in DayZ as well ;)

u still looking for recruits?

We all know them, we all read about them and we all see them on many servers: Bandit-Clans, known for killing the innocent and looting for fun but high geared. We Survivors hate them and we all want to do something against em. It's now time to act and it's time to act hard, hear my proposal:

Whoever want's to enlist in the CDF (Chernarus Defense Force) - Group now replies to this thread and we will build up a network for a specialized group of Bandit-Clan Headhunters! Rise and Shine my brothers and sisters, for we will clense the lands from that evil!

But not only Personell is sought here, also, if you think you know a Bandit clan: Inquire and the CDF will take action once it's build up!

Whover want's to report a Bandit-Clan or supposes one Clan to be a bunch of Bandits, reply to this thread and we will take care of that problem.

Bandits, beware. We don't know who you are or what you want, but our live long gaming expierience has taught us skills over the years. We will search for you, we will find you, and then we will kill you!

who's with me?

Here's the thing. When bandits die, they respawn (just like everyone else). Then they go and get a gun and start killing people again. So, I'm not even a little bit convinced that killing them will make cherno an appreciably safer place. That said, I'm up for trying some co-operative play (Always gone solo as people tend to shoot me). Really enjoyed the youtube video you posted a while back on surviving dayz btw.

• Like 1

Here's the thing. When bandits die, they respawn (just like everyone else). Then they go and get a gun and start killing people again. So, I'm not even a little bit convinced that killing them will make cherno an appreciably safer place. That said, I'm up for trying some co-operative play (Always gone solo as people tend to shoot me). Really enjoyed the youtube video you posted a while back on surviving dayz btw.

Thank you :)

Plan is: Find their Camp, loot it out, destroy it, makes them rebuild their stuff, after some time, same procedure, constantly searching, destroying the camp and make them bleed a bit

Sounds like a fun idea.