Sign in to follow this  
Zithon

My First Three Lives

Told these stories on other posts but think they got overlooked since they were on unpopular topics.

NOTE: These are not complaining stories but stories of fun.

My first life. Sneaking around, paranoid to hell and travelling at snail speed. I find a weapon, a AK74u, YES! Then I search around a bit more and find a Crossbow in a privy, I pick it up and realize that that caused me to drop my AK74u. So I start looking for it to switch back, but it is glitched and I cant see it. I close the privy door to see if it was blocking then suddenly; my bones break and I fall unconcious, bleeding to death. Yes, my first death wasnt to a zombie, a player or even a fall. It was to a privy door. I laughed till I wheezed. =D

-----------------------------------------

On my second life I had found a Lee-Enfield and saw someone running like a madman at night (with a flashlight in hand). I approached to see if he was friendly (it was my second life), the reason he was running was simple, zeds. So I decide to do him a favour and I open up killing all the zeds eventually. Then I get a message that he has died. And my murder count was up from 0 to 1. So... I had accidentally hit him.

----------------------------------------

My third life. Im sneaking around Cherno at dawn, I encounter two players who are friendly and they show me where to get medical supplies. We hear some gunfire in the distance. After a short while we separate, they being two buddies on Skype and I not wanting to be a thrid wheel. So I go about my business and then I hear more gunfire. And messages saying players are dying. Then the two guys I talked too earlier dies. I decide to find the source of the gunfire and sneak towards it. I cant find where they are until I spot a horde of zombies standing clustered around a tall industrial building.

I realize this is where they are so I scout around and find a ladder that goes all the way to the top. Struggling to figure out how to use ladders properly I climb with my trusty Winchester 1866 in hand. As I reach the top I spot the two snipers. One hears me and spins around and fires in panic. The shot misses. My 12 gauge slug doesn't. His friend spins around and starts shooting and I unload two slugs into him. I stood victorious!

Then I check their gear. A .50 cal rifle, a M14, a M16A2 with M203, a scoped M4, a M1911 and a PDW. This in addition to tons of misc gear. I can hardly decide what to take but I get the .50 cal, the M16A2 and the PDW. Then, job done, I log off to go get something to eat.

I log back in about 45 min later only to find out that apparently my inventory wasnt saved as I logged off and I am back to my Winchester. The bodies are still there but the M14 and the M4 are gone so I settle for the M1911. I climb down and somehow glitch on the ladder and die.

Edited by Zithon

Question is, did you have fun?

Yes, a lot. That third life was freaking awesome. Managed to take out a couple of griefing snipers in Cherno with only a shotgun and my wits.

I'm guessing that last part is to prevent server hopping, right?

I'm guessing that last part is to prevent server hopping, right?

Well, after that I started to wait about 3-5 min after picking something up to log out, but after a while I got back to logging out whenever I felt like it and since then it has never happened, never lost an item to logging off since.

For example earlier today I was crawling around the NW airfield with a broken leg and no morphine (had lost both my doses to a glitchy ladder and a bugged door) for two hours, I crawled into a building and found three doses, healed leg and logged off. When I got back in after breakfast and some other stuff I had both doses and a healthy leg.

Edited by Zithon

I have glitched under a building breaking my leg by trying to hop over the steps bleeding out and unconcious (for a very long time about 5minutes)

Also i have logged out while stood on some wooden stairs in a barn only to log back in and break my leg and get knocked unconcious,

Also i logged out and back in while stood on a hill that you cant run up only walk and you guessed it when i logged back in broken leg unconcious....

Im so glad i play with a friend that stabs me with morphine bandage's me up and epipens me now.

I didnt server hop nothing we are in the forest ect... my son wakes up so i log off to eal with him. on return this happens everytime.