Sign in to follow this  
1anton12345

i get those black lines in stary only

(stary sobor)ofcourse i havent been everywhere but until now i only get them in stary.

i havent tried to go away from stary so maybe they'll will stay now. that would suck.

and i play in a server where if you put your engine part in your bag and 10 minutes later you log out and log in. its gone.. and then i found a car. that just sucks exacly.

i walked 2 hours, and then i found a car and engine part gone

Edited by 1anton12345

Can you rephrase that please I'm not sure what you mean.

• Like 1

Oh I see, change your video memory setting to "default" in the video options ingame.

But with the car parts bit Its just a Bug, I have just lost the gillie suit I was wearing and a DMR that was in my backpack, just Poof and it was gone.

Edited by Madrocker

while in game change your video memory in graphics to another setting fixed the issue for me I was getting in any time I was near dead zombie boides not the ones u kill but the comestic ones.

I was getting those real bad at Balota airfield last night. Thought it might be my graphics card overheating at first, but it always did it the first time I ran up to Balota. Restart Arma II and it goes away. I'll try the video memory setting if it happens again.

I only ever get these at balota air field, looking towards the hangers, changing video settings doesnt help either.

yeah I was getting these at balota when looking towards the hangers, also from the medical tents there.

And this morning i was getting them in cherno kinda near the docks.

Dev's are tracking all and should have it in the 7.5 update. So far as I know, it's military structures (stary DOESN'T do it for me, but Balota ATCT and milcamp both do it) and the impact is hit or miss depending on your video card settings. I've also seen that there is no guaranteed one hit win.