Sign in to follow this  
Mugen (DayZ)

How many people have you converted?

Meaning how many people have you showed this mod to?

I myself feel proud for creating a thread on a gaming forum i regular:

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/arma-2-persistent-world-zombie/1286326

Seems i have brought alot of people here (which may be good OR bad)

Have you told friends,family,strangers about this mod?

I think the most people award goes to those who posted on /vg/. :p

At least going off the level of maturity I have seen in the servers recently. (and the amount of 4chan talk)

I think the most people award goes to those who posted on /vg/. :p

At least going off the level of maturity I have seen in the servers recently. (and the amount of 4chan talk)

Hey hey....You're not allowed to post in my thread,smelly bandit..... :P

I've been streaming this for the past couple of days, and been telling everyone to get this mod, and if they don't have combined ops and they like the mod to get it. and had alot of positive comebacks from this. also within the community that i am apart of alot of players have got the game just to play this mod. i think i have at least +8 to getting the game to play the mod and then +4 play again after having the game for awhile to play the mod.

a total of +12 and growing!

When I Stream I plug this website, and the mod and its dev team as much as possible! you guys are so awesome for this! i want to shake all or hands but since i cant have a virtual high five instead :)

One word ..... Legendary!

I've been streaming this for the past couple of days' date=' and been telling everyone to get this mod, and if they don't have combined ops and they like the mod to get it. and had alot of positive comebacks from this. also within the community that i am apart of alot of players have got the game just to play this mod. i think i have at least +8 to getting the game to play the mod and then +4 play again after having the game for awhile to play the mod.

a total of +12 and growing!

When I Stream I plug this website, and the mod and its dev team as much as possible! you guys are so awesome for this! i want to shake all or hands but since i cant have a virtual high five instead :)

One word ..... Legendary!

[/quote']

3, though they're waiting on some goal oriented stuff to be thrown in to buy Arma CO. Everyone agrees it's got a huge amount of potential so long as they keep it from getting really gamey and easy like L4D.

i heard about this mod on /v/ so i thought id take a look at it because it sounded interesting as hell. at the time i was at my friends house with my PC and in a skype call with another friend and i sent a gameplay video to both and ones hyped as hell to get a copy of arma 2 to try this out and the other isn't as hyped but will still enjoy the game.

i haven't purchased a copy of arma 2 for myself yet but i most definitely will.

I've shown the mod to a few people, though they never owned ARMA II. Had a few co-workers looking over my shoulder one night as I was playing it after hours.

If my friends had Arma:CO then 3, but £30 is a lot just to play a mod. So 0. If it goes on sale then maybe they will get it. I hope they do, Nights in Chernarus get lonely