.martin

You were kicked off the game.

My BattlEye wouldn't update, so I did it manually. Still getting kicked from every server.

BattlEye initialized (v1.166)
BattlEye client: server requiring client version 1.166. Up-to-date
BattlEye client: server computed GUID: <GUID>
You were kicked off the game.

Everything is up-to-date.

Tried running all games (incl. CO) through Steam and Six Launcher. I have tried joining multiple servers of every beta patch, still no luck.

[EDIT] FIXED! Kick was caused by a faulty missions.pbo file. Validated both games through Steam. BattlEye rolled back to 1.164 and updated normally to 1.166 ingame.

Edited by .martin
  • Like 2

This is exactly the same problem I'm having. What is the F-ing issue here. I've tried everything possible mentioned and yet still getting the same problem.

I'm sure that he has run both games. I have so the next question is why is it still not working? How do you fix this?

Tried running Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and Arma CO on steam then trying to join?

Yes.

Yes.

Try right clicking both Arma 2 and OA on steam and re-installing battle eye, hope it works!

Try right clicking both Arma 2 and OA on steam and re-installing battle eye, hope it works!

Hmm, doesn't work, gives me an error. Reinstalling through ARMA2 gives me a Steam error; "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

Reinstalling through OA gives two Windows dialog boxes saying "!!! MISSING STRING".

I deleted every trace of BattlEye and reinstalled BattleEye through SixLauncher. Still no luck.

Edited by .martin

Hmm, doesn't work, gives me an error. Reinstalling through ARMA2 gives me a Steam error; "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

Reinstalling through OA gives two Windows dialog boxes saying "!!! MISSING STRING".

I deleted every trace of BattlEye and reinstalled BattleEye through SixLauncher. Still no luck.

Hmmmmm Right click OA on steam go to properties>local files then click Verify integrity of game cache.

Report back :)

• Like 1

Hmmmmm Right click OA on steam go to properties>local files then click Verify integrity of game cache.

Now i get a bad version notice when attempting to join a server :/

:facepalm:

It found 2 files that needed to be reaquired, I think they were the BattleEye .dll's.

For some reason I am running 95248, I found out that my friends whose games are working are running 95389? Why isn't my SixLauncher updating?(this was caused by not having "Force enable Beta patch" checked in the SixLauncher options.)

[EDIT] Huh... Launching through DayZCommander launches 95417. Either way it still doesn't work.

Edited by .martin

It found 2 files that needed to be reaquired, I think they were the BattleEye .dll's.

For some reason I am running 95248, I found out that my friends whose games are working are running 95389? Why isn't my SixLauncher updating?

Good start, try Six updater, see if six launcher need updating; if that doesn't work install beta for yourself i'll link if needed :)

Now i get a bad version notice when attempting to join a server :/

:facepalm:

Whats this? when you try to connect to a dayz server?

My friends say when I join a server and get kicked, this message is displayed:

"Player <name>: Wrong signature for file [...]/arma2/addons/missions.pbo"

Gonna validate the Arma2 files now.

[EDIT] Alright, this apparently fixed it for me. BattlEye is rolled back to 1.164 and I can connect and join any server. Updated the original post. Thanks for the help, man! :)

Edited by .martin

DId anyone ever fix this. I re-installed my game. not sure if its gonna work or not....

DId anyone ever fix this. I re-installed my game. not sure if its gonna work or not....

Yes, I fixed it by validating both games through Steam. Reinstalling would probably also work.