CombineNr42

I turned to a Bandit?

Hello.

So i was in Berenzino when i killed 2 Guys(They tried to kill me first) that was no problem i mean they tried to kill me.

But on the way in Elektro i found 2 other Dudes and i had the shock moment when i need the painkillers so i murdered them just for painkillers because i tought i arrive in elektro with shaky aim and i am easier to kill.

I didnt felt guilty after killing them now i am at 4 Murders.

Did i turned to a Bandit?

They werent Armed.

Sorry to:

R.I.P:Matze!

R.I.P:Chris Power

Sorry for my bad English

Im German

Everyone is a bandit. If you try not to be one, you are just naive.

But to answer your question, yes you are a bandit now, its unavoidable.

Edited by Icydead

It is avoidable. If you shoot someone who've just shot another person, or wounded you - you get not a "Murder" kill but a "Bandit" kill - so you do not become a bandit.

It is avoidable. If you shoot someone who've just shot another person, or wounded you - you get not a "Murder" kill but a "Bandit" kill - so you do not become a bandit.

Yea and that is going to happen every time, sure. Its not like he just said he murdered 2 guys

Edited by Icydead
  • Like 1

You were always a bandit, DayZ just fined down the unnecessary parts

Edited by GFMs Nille

Hello.

So i was in Berenzino when i killed 2 Guys(They tried to kill me first) that was no problem i mean they tried to kill me.

But on the way in Elektro i found 2 other Dudes and i had the shock moment when i need the painkillers so i murdered them just for painkillers because i tought i arrive in elektro with shaky aim and i am easier to kill.

I didnt felt guilty after killing them now i am at 4 Murders.

Did i turned to a Bandit?

They werent Armed.

Sorry to:

R.I.P:Matze!

R.I.P:Chris Power

Sorry for my bad English

Im German

Sorry to say, beeing a bandit doesent mean anything in todays DayZ they removed the skin wich was the only "perk" / "Badthing" depending on your view.

Just accept the chaos. you cannot trust anyone and i always treat all others as if there going to shoot me, trying to be friendly and non bandit only gets you Shot.