Sign in to follow this  
Jacobnovich

Is the ALT F4 in gunfight allowed ?

so many times snipers will try to kill me , they fail and bail when i turn around and engage them. one time i caught a sniper on cherno factory, he was laying on the scaffolding by the ladder. he missed when i climbed up and then down, he was laying down and i was shooting up at him, he bled out like crazy then **POOF** fucker logs off , he logs back on only to pass out while i raided his gear.

I think rocket really, really needs to put a 5s timer for player logging off. . . heck even a 20 s timer. . . just so that we have enough time to pelt rounds into them and also stop a players body from disappearing if they die and log off. . .easy fix. . . if you cannot kill a player in a 5s non-moving state you don't deserve the kill. . only issue is if they are behind a tree.Also a 10s spawn in time. . I'm also tired for alt f4 people logging in and killing me from behind. part of the game I guess.

Edited by schalart

Just to be fair, you use 3d view to check over the fences without being seen, that is not fair IMO. (Assuming it is you playing in the vid).

Just get a freakin AS50 people rarely manage to log out :)

One stupid thing about this is when someone logged off enough times from your fire, one might be encourged to do the same.

If a server owner is stupid enough to enable 3rd person view, yes, I will benefit from it to the maximum level ;). I don't like it either, but if it's there, I'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage by not using it while my opponent may use it and sneak-peak around a corner.

If a server owner is stupid enough to enable 3rd person view, yes, I will benefit from it to the maximum level ;). I don't like it either, but if it's there, I'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage by not using it while my opponent may use it and sneak-peak around a corner.

what you mean stupid enough? I mean third person view is part of the game, using third person is a great way to check around corners and over walls. If you have the ability to do it so do others. . . Just saying. if someone doesn't like the mechanic, then they can go to first person only. I personally hate first person only, cause it strains my eyes too much.

I agree, if it's there, I will use it of course. Only saying I'm not a huge fan of 3rd person either, but without it most people won't be able to drive or fly anyway. But we're going a bit off-topic perhaps, only responding to rayf saying it isn't fair to use 3rd person to peak over a fence while in cover ;).

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero

Jus sayin, only time I alt+f4 or Abort, is when the server im in, gets teleported to one area by a hacker and everyone starts killing eachother, f that.