Sign in to follow this  
3NiTY

i want back the respawn button!!!!

why the fuck they removed the respawn button?

i spawned in kamenka for the 5th time in a row! i fucks me on to walk 30 mins to cherno with 10 zombies on my as or suicide! i clearly apply for the respawn button!

why the fuck they removed the respawn button?

i spawned in kamenka for the 5th time in a row! i fucks me on to walk 30 mins to cherno with 10 zombies on my as or suicide! i clearly apply for the respawn button!

pls you dont understand how lucky you are there 3 deer stands north of you just under 15min .but you wont to cry about how far you spawn from cherno :facepalm:

hmm. maybee it isnt that worse..

but the major issue is the graphic bug. everytime i come near a military area i cant see anything anymore. i tried to change everything of the settings and every solutions from this forum. PLS FIX IT!

and bring the respawn back :)

mmmm them tears taste lovely keep crying them i always spawn down in kamenka ive never spawned anywhere else and ive never had any problems finding stuff so get over it i hope rocket takes it away for good yay

+100 for rocket to take it away so people play the game right!

Edited by Yuna of snakes (MEDIC)

i dunno im hoping this will lead to the implement of letting you pick where you spawn at least on a fresh re-spawn so you can meet up with friends.

There's a valid reason why Rocket and his team took it away. It's to prevent people to spam the respawn button to get to better location and thus making the server very busy and lag very bad. The respawn button will appear when you have a fracture. If you want to get to better location, go to zombies and just kill yourself.

dont understand this, people was crying.. DISABLE RESPAWN BUTTON!!!!.. and now if its disabled they are crying again.. ENABLE RESPAWN BUTTON!!!... so i am little confused now

7th time in kamenka !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this must be a bug!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!

i dunno im hoping this will lead to the implement of letting you pick where you spawn at least on a fresh re-spawn so you can meet up with friends.

Yea, so you can respawn near Cherno, grab guns and kill noobs that just respawn. A terrible idea... You're supposed to be a stranded survivor, not a soldier dropped from a helicopter wherever you want.

but where is the point, if u wanna play with some mates? i mean .. simple example .. 2 Players wanna play together.. Player A. spawns kamenka and Player B. in Three Valleys .. all i gonna say iss .. well have fun!

I think unless we are unable to choose where we wanna spawn, or there is an group spawn option .. bring back the respawn button!

Yea, so you can respawn near Cherno, grab guns and kill noobs that just respawn. A terrible idea... You're supposed to be a stranded survivor, not a soldier dropped from a helicopter wherever you want.

maybe thats how you would play it maybe you have fun running 30 mins to meet up with your friends and jerking 20 zombies off while getting shot at by everyone and there mother. But myself i think it would be far more fun to cut out the bull shit of running for 30 mins to meet up with your friends so that you can start playing the "GAME" together.

maybe thats how you would play it maybe you have fun running 30 mins to meet up with your friends and jerking 20 zombies off while getting shot at by everyone and there mother. But myself i think it would be far more fun to cut out the bull shit of running for 30 mins to meet up with your friends so that you can start playing the "GAME" together.

It's a realism zombie survival sandbox game. See if you understand the meaning of realism. But, yeah. People has their own opinion so I won't bother debating over it.

he has a point. you are stranded that what the game all about you may find another survivor he/she maybe nice or may not be or they might be your buddy .the re-spawn just keeps the death rate high keeping the average life expectancy low

he has a point. you are stranded that what the game all about you may find another survivor he/she maybe nice or may not be or they might be your buddy .the re-spawn just keeps the death rate high keeping the average life expectancy low

Is this a game? is it not meant to be fun ? would you honestly prefer to run 20 mins to meet up with friends every time you guys died rather then being able to start playing together right away ?

whos to say your boat didnt sink and you and your buds didnt all wash up on shore next to each other what does it really matter if you meet up with your friends right away or not its not liek you will have weapons and go around killing everyone you still have to find weapons or what if they made it so you could only pick the smaller towns to spawn like kemenka or otmel or whatever.

i just want to play with frends but when you spawn in kamenka and your mates spawns in solnichniy spend most of the day just to meet up yes you can just run there if you dont get shot on the way. all i am saying is we need to pick were we spawn you might both pick cherno but there are 3+ spawns there so you will still have to find each other it just wont take the best part of a day to do so.

Is this a game? is it not meant to be fun ? would you honestly prefer to run 20 mins to meet up with friends every time you guys died rather then being able to start playing together right away ?

whos to say your boat didnt sink and you and your buds didnt all wash up on shore next to each other what does it really matter if you meet up with your friends right away or not its not liek you will have weapons and go around killing everyone you still have to find weapons or what if they made it so you could only pick the smaller towns to spawn like kemenka or otmel or whatever.

Ok so given a spawn camper more thin one target is cool NOT, its bad nuff as it is . so yes i do like to find my buddy's i have grate time hunting loot and players be for we meet

post-40284-0-52800800-1343478712_thumb.j

(Is there a way I can post pictures and have them automatically enlarged? instead of clicking them?)

KAmenka, AKA highway to the north. go to the deerstands, then hit zeleno, putoschka & vybor, and there you are, fully kitted & ready to kick some ass.

n00b

There's already many idea debating about this "Choose your spawn location." option. The point is, this function will be abused by many players. You might not abusing it, but what about other people? Can you guarantee they won't do that and ruin all freshly-spawned players' fun? Just a thought. I don't want to debate about it, just think what's best for the community as a whole. Give your idea, "maybe" Rocket will give it a thought.

true but not all gamers have all day to play a game i could take you 2 days to find each other if you only play say 4 hours a day to meet up then BAM your both dead then same agian this will get old fast for most people and thats why they should let you chooses then if you like that sort of thing you can start miles apart if you dont then you dont have to 3 of my frends wont play the game even with the respawn button if you could pick were to spawn they would.

Ok so given a spawn camper more thin one target is cool NOT, its bad nuff as it is . so yes i do like to find my buddy's i have grate time hunting loot and players be for we meet

i dont really understand your argument im sorry are you saying that being able to pick where you spawn will allow people that hang out in cities more targets to shoot at?

and are you saying that if you had the option to spawn next to your friend and start looting and playing together you would choose to spawn 30 mins away from each other and meet somewhere else?

7th time in kamenka !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this must be a bug!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!

Isn't Kamenka the best place you can spawn? Just run north and you'll come across Zelenagorsgk and further on vybor then NWAF. Stop fucking complaining.