erlebnis

Mature player looking for serious team play

Pretty much what says on the thread title.

I don't have huge DayZ experience but have played many hours of it over a few weeks. I do, however, have quite a bit of Arma 2 experience which made the learning process so much faster.

I am part of an Arma 2 squad and am looking for proper team works and tactics within DayZ. If you have a team but you're not sure of what formation, spacing and flanking are, please don't contact me.

I give strong preference to teams who will take a gun fight seriously and are not chickens who run away with alt-f4 when they take the first hit. I'm looking to fight bravely to the last breath and to die with dignity if duty so calls.

What I offer in return is a serious player, who knows the time to have fun, jerk around and laugh about but also the time to listen to orders and actively help you carry out your objective, being it by covering your 6, flanking the foes, acting as a medic and whatnot as a cog in your team.

I'm geared but don't have anything valuable on me right now so setting me up would be just a waste of time ;) What you get is the player not the gear, we all know it's not hard to gear up especially with a team.

Edit: based in the UK.

Edited by Robin Hood
  • Like 1

We currently have a a group but some guy started recruiting from reddit so i've been looking to recruit non squeakers.

If your interested message me on forums and ill send you my steam. We have a few guys based in UK. Aside from a few younger guys our average age is about 18-20

Howdy, you should check us out @ The BSB Network. We're international but we were setup and established in the UK and our leaders are all based in the UK. We're a mature gaming community aimed at fair play and inclusive fun. We're well established and very stable having been setup in 2002. All we ask for is a bit of common sense.

We're in the process of re-organising our Day Z campaign and setting up a serious structured team using our own resources and TS3 server. Check out our recruitment thread and our website for more details

Recruitment thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...ork-recruiting/

Edited by Box

Hi..... I have been searching for many "dayz" -_- for willing players like you..... i'd like to start a squad but every time i get the chance, people always say the cant be bothered to meet up :(. but im near cherno, over a little hill called vysota, near a highly valued barn. add me on steam if you want to team up : Mrbananajew

I can provide food, weapons, ammo, drink, and fire..... but not yet a tent :( Please Respond

• Like 1

You're

Hi..... I have been searching for many "dayz" -_- for willing players like you..... i'd like to start a squad but every time i get the chance, people always say the cant be bothered to meet up :(. but im near cherno, over a little hill called vysota, near a highly valued barn. add me on steam if you want to team up : Mrbananajew

I can provide food, weapons, ammo, drink, and fire..... but not yet a tent :( Please Respond

You're welcome to get involved with our community. We have a good number playing so there's usually a couple of people around that's will iing to meet up and get involved in a squad. Our Day Z members are in the process of setting up a more structured and organised approach too for everyone so look out for that. Check out our forum and hang around our TS3 server for more info,

• Like 1

lol good to hear. Look forward to seeing you online mate. Keep an eye on the teamspeak server and forum to see our other Day Z players. I'll be online playing tomorrow, but theres normally a decent number on and playing daily!

• Like 1

i have made an application for the bsb surivor clan, the webpage was awesome and very informative, plus most of the guys/girls are from the uk like me :D