Sign in to follow this  
em4yta@gmail.com

What is the 3 best loots you got???

^Title^

So, today like 2 hours ago I found NVG in a crashed heli, so its 1 of my 3 best loots.

Second I think its when I found a crash heli with AS50, M107 + Ammo and 2 PP19 BISON

Third, I spawned in electro and i wanned to go to cherno and on the way at the lighthouse I found A F**KING BIKE, I WAS SO HAPPY XD

Hard to choose but probably... NVG GPS and Coyote backpack. Though I also have a Saw and an M14 D:

Climbed up the NWAF firehouse. Found a GPS.

Found a crash site with NVGs and an AS50.

Went into barracks and found 2 M4A1 Holos.

Completely breaking the 3 best loots thing but found a completely fixed Sedan sitting in Berezino. Just needed fuel. Had a long joyride with some friends with that one.

I found a canteen, winchester and 15 rounds in the same spot once. It was easily the most useful loot I have ever gotten at the same time.

• Like 1

since i haven't been around huge loot spawns...

1. AK-74. godsent.

2. matches after looking for them for weeks

3. czech backpack. never seen alice/coyote.

That would most likely be killing a guy trying to ambush me, giving me a spare of GPS, rangefinder, nvg, and coyote, all in the same go!

Those are my 3+1 most interresting finds.

In my opinion they should add more weapon variations, but that's just me though.

For instance.

We have alot of 5.56 caliber rifles, but not alot of the high end 7.62 ones, the ones that generally has alot of kickback, but comes back due to the stopping power.

And they could have added a silenced sniper rifle(not the overpowered ones that kill in one shot, but rather 2-3shots for a kill, 1 if it's a headshot)

But hey, personal opinion, nothing else.

basically already had everything in the game except an svd camo so id say

M4A1 CCO SD

NVG´s

L85AWS ANPVS

Edited by Lookdavook

Well i had a Coyote pack, AS50 and Guillie suit till some hacker/server hopping wanker jumped behind me last night after surviving 2 shots to the chest..... aye well. Time to go loot some more epic stuff!

• Like 1

Well i had a Coyote pack, AS50 and Guillie suit till some hacker/server hopping wanker jumped behind me last night after surviving 2 shots to the chest..... aye well. Time to go loot some more epic stuff!

Oh a side note, what were you in the Forces?

I'm an ex Rifleman :)

1. killed a guy with ragefinder nvg , 3x ghillie suits , AS50 + M4A1 Camo SSD , full ammo , gps ,coyote pack and lots of stuff

2.Crash site 2x M107

3. Motocycle

Rifleman in the 1st Battalion Royal Regiment of Scotland :)

I should have guessed, apart from the Battalion :)

I'm from 6th Rifles (Yes, TA)

1. can of coke(yesterday when i respawned and lost almost half my blood from thirst before i found a weapon and then a can of coke to drink)

2. aks-74 kobra

3. toolbox(i really dont like it when people put up wire fences and tanktraps just for the hell of it)

Hands down, the most valuable loot I ever found was a Hunting Knife in a house by Novy Sobor.

I had spent the previous five hours by myself, running from town to town without a vehicle, surviving off a mere 3,500 blood. Once I got the knife, I was able to find a nice cow and cook some meat, which promptly brought me back up to a reasonable amount of blood. Never before has something so small and common felt so valuable to me.

After that, I'd say that the M4A3 CCO SD that I found in the barracks of the NWAF as well as the SVD Camo we found while raiding a nearby bandit camp were the most valuable finds as of late.

A Lee Enfield with 5 mags and 3 more mags in the same building

1. MK 48 mod 0

2. NVG

3. M107, AS50, ATV, V3S, Bus, UAZ, GPS, Coyote, FN FAL AN/PVS-4, Fishing Boat, M249 Saw, M4A1 CCO SD, SVD Camo, Rangefinder(never got it I just shot a guy who had it and I got shot my self but maybe I can count it in), Mountain Dew

I stumbled across a camp near Cherno of all places, and found myself an ATV and a Lee Enfield with 10 mags. In Stary, my friend and each got Kobras, and also I stored a DMR in the large Coyote backpack we found aswell :D

• Like 1

I found a dead player with a coyote backpack once. The backpack had 15 or 16 sodas in it. I was kinda surprised at the time.

The best loot experience i have ever had has got to be the biggest residential house in Elektro. I found a gun/map/matches/knife/watch/canteen/food in that single building. After that i ran through the market where i found a backpack+tent.