Sign in to follow this  
Sarissofoi

Only one weapon for you!

Hello proud bandits and other backstabing scumbags

I wanna ask you what weapon you would take if you can take ONLY ONE.

Thats right.

Only one primary weapon. No second in the back. No secondary.

Never switch, never drop and never change.

You and this gun until you died.

So tell me what weapon you would choose.

REMEMBER THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!

My trusty M4A1 Holo. Easily fucks over NVG users once a flare is launched into the dark night sky.

• Like 1

I assume we'll have infinite ammo?

M4A1 CCO SD

No infinite ammo?

Lee Enfield or AKS-74 Kobra.

Edited by Dr621

DMR, up to 7 Murders 74 headshots and 260 Zombie kills, all with the DMR, got 6 clips each with 20 shots, ammo is so easy to find for this gun

DMR, up to 7 Murders 74 headshots and 260 Zombie kills, all with the DMR, got 6 clips each with 20 shots, ammo is so easy to find for this gun

You've got a horrible headshot ratio. I'd have a better one using an assault rifle.

mk 48 hands down, ammo easy to find in deerstands and firestations 2 shot kill players, and when prone hardly any recoil, short bursts when crouching for easy kills as well. 1 shot zombie kills and 100 rounds can be used with nvg. Intimidation factor is high and easy kills even at 300m.

Lee enfield. Thats right, the holy gun of awesomeness (1 hit players, 1 hit zombies) - common ammo, may be loud but effective upto 500m.

• Like 1

Probably the MK 48 mod 0. I recently found one on a dead body and just got my first kill with it today. Some guy with pretty good gear running out of a cherno apartment. I just did a couple quick bursts from about 200 meters and he was dead. Sorry bud. My friend has your m4a3 cco.

M4 CCO SD. Although I love my AS50 for murders, the SD allows me to actually survive (get gear etc.) and also when i sneak up on some (bad) snipers, it is always fun to pop them without them having a clue where shots are coming from (if they don't ALT+F4 first :()

Are we talking only legit weapons? If so M16 ACOG, accurate, fast, reliable and easy to find STANAG.

Edited by Lunchyyy