MoonFragrance

Dear deagle of US 816

Ummm...can I help kill these people? Cuz I'm bored as ever-living shit right now. I'm pretty much an old hermit/mercenary for hire living in the woods with an assault rifle, a shit ton of ammunition and a revolver...and a whole bunch of camping stuff...I live in a fucking tent by a water hole lol...So boring...turns out hunting things in the mountains aint all it's cracked up to be. PM on Steam if you want help. Username is well...scoopolard...

Removing scum..

*puts on sunglasses*

... One forum post at a time.

• Like 1

You sneaky little snake. I like you.

Me too, i like the fact your being a sneaky bugger because this guy is a total cunt. Good show sir.. Good show!

• Like 1

Currently editing the videos since I have several hours of recordings. Got the first night bombing ready to be uploaded, working on the second raid right now.

To those wanting to join in the fun, I will speak to my group about bringing more people.

On a side note, notice how they changed the server name to be "US Over 9000". Guess that was their attempt to hide from us. Too bad we use the IP address.

• Like 2

First video is being upload right now. Should be viewable in 10minutes or so. Second one will be uploaded and posted tonight as well.

EDIT: Second video being uploaded. Third and fourth coming soon

Edited by MoonFragrance
  • Like 2

Bombs, eh? Where exactly did you hack those in from?

Don't get me wrong, the explosion was epic. But if you're using hacked in equipment you're no better than they are. And posting a video of you using hacked equipment is just a brilliant move.

• Like 2

Bombs, eh? Where exactly did you hack those in from?

Don't get me wrong, the explosion was epic. But if you're using hacked in equipment you're no better than they are. And posting a video of you using hacked equipment is just a brilliant move.

Found some in a bus almost a week ago. Also found some in the barracks. The ones we found in the barracks were a legit spawn, ones in the bus I can't say since someone else had left them there. I've seen other people use them before, this was our first time finding them for ourselves.

Newsflash: Satchel Charges are NOT a legit spawn item in DayZ.

Really? where is your source of information to that? Because ALOT of peopel say they spawn at the barracks and have just been duped into oblivion since.

Loot table says "pipe_bomb" for barracks, 0.11%. I assume that's it.

Who names this shit? Pipe bomb?

Fireplace? Hatchet?

Urf.

Edited by Chaossound
  • Like 2

They are not listed in the wiki as far as I know but if you look around the forums you will see that many people have found them at the barracks and used them. I can point out a dozen posts about using them.

If I could I'd give some more beans for that 2nd attack :D

Btw one of your 4 guys in the clip is Belgian I think?

Just something I thought to have picked up by the accent in his english.

I just asked Vipeax and he said they are legit HOWEVER they are rare as rare can be. I have never seen nor heard of them, and they couldn't be found on the wiki.

My apologies.

• Like 1

I just asked Vipeax and he said they are legit HOWEVER they are rare as rare can be. I have never seen nor heard of them, and they couldn't be found on the wiki.

My apologies.

Maybe you should know what you're fucking talking about before making a thread about someone cunt.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49913-idiots-recording-themselves/

Edited by Chaossound
  • Like 1

Fail! They are a legit spawn!

Satchel Charges just have a very low spawn chance!

Really? where is your source of information to that? Because ALOT of peopel say they spawn at the barracks and have just been duped into oblivion since.

They are spawning in barracks etc.

If I could I'd give some more beans for that 2nd attack :D

Btw one of your 4 guys in the clip is Belgian I think?

Just something I thought to have picked up by the accent in his english.

Two of them are.

My apologies.

I've been playing DayZ for months and have only started finding bombs recently. Thankfully when ever the server restarts after you place bombs they go back into your bag otherwise we would have been totally out after the first restart.

Also... I think it is really sad that GT shows that the server has been down since 11:30 last night. 12+ hours of down time...