Sign in to follow this  
zLiek

Help i cant see

Hey, sometimes when im playing i get some extrange black and white triangles all over the screen and i cant see, it only happens when i watch "something" that i dont know what it is now im on a airstrip and i cant see anything, just barely hide myself and taked the screenshot help plz this bugs me a lot

http://i.imgur.com/awOQu.png

Edited by zLiek

Looks like artifacts, used to occur when barbed wire was place somewhere, think its caused by other stuff too in the latest patch

do u know any way to fix this with the video settings or i just have to move on to another place?

exact same problem for me, tried a lot of different video settings and the effects just change but dont disapear.. :(

• Like 1

It's not your end guys. sometimes its the server of where you are or your client acting weird.

my buddy and I got the same exact thing at same exact time, just restart the game and join the same server. fixed for us and if that doesn't fix it, join a different server. you will spawn in same place with all your stuff

i changed servers and the problem disapeared, also i did that thing of cache at the steam library