Sign in to follow this  
Corvax (DayZ)

Trying to contact player: "Sleip" from DK1 Soeborg

So I'm just trying to get in contact with anyone who knows the player Sleip from DK1 Soeborg or even better get a hold of him.

He frequents the server at nighttime when only 5-10 players is on and we had a run in with him 2 nights ago xD

Well, hope someone knows him or that he sees this, we would like to give him a pad on the back and some gear for being such a challange and so much fun/excitement on our favorite server.

I would also get hold of him since his killing me almost every night with some assault rifle at insane range!

• Like 1

I would also get hold of him since his killing me almost every night with some assault rifle at insane range!

I must agree with this man, he is like a crazy hermit living in the woods. Every single time I try to get past Pulkovo I get shot in the head. It all happends so fast every time. I go around Pulkovo nowadays.

Edited by Inzann

I must agree with this man, he is like a crazy hermit living in the woods. Every single time I try to get past Pulkovo I get shot in the head. It all happends so fast every time. I go around Pulkovo nowadays.

Like you said, he is the crazy hermit living in the woods lol.

I'm sorry to announce that I killed him 3-4 days ago xD

I was in a firefight with you, then I stole your hatchback when you started throwing grenades everywhere. <_<

So I'm just trying to get in contact with anyone who knows the player Sleip from DK1 Soeborg or even better get a hold of him.

He frequents the server at nighttime when only 5-10 players is on and we had a run in with him 2 nights ago xD

Well, hope someone knows him or that he sees this, we would like to give him a pad on the back and some gear for being such a challange and so much fun/excitement on our favorite server.

maybe here....

http://gaming.gladblad.dk/board/

ZomG what a camp there was up north. Busses trucks ATV Bike and a HELI! dident even dare to touch it! Must have been Sleips.

ZomG what a camp there was up north. Busses trucks ATV Bike and a HELI! dident even dare to touch it! Must have been Sleips.

I heard about that. I think Sleip is fighting a whole enemy clan and they took all his stuff today. Man will they regret it when he finds out.

I was in a firefight with you, then I stole your hatchback when you started throwing grenades everywhere. <_<

Yeah :) you sat hiding in a bush when I noticed you.. was quite funny :) .. didnt need to take the risk and engage further. We did have 3 bicycles hidden so as long as you only take the car it wasent worth dying for :D

This forum is 100% dead ...

I heard about that. I think Sleip is fighting a whole enemy clan and they took all his stuff today. Man will they regret it when he finds out.

We should make some sort of an alliance :) .. it could be alot of fun.. my grp just went outside on the north of the map and fetched all the vehicles that was not bugged to bring em back onto the map for players to find :) seemed boring having em so far out.

2xBus, 2xTractor, URAL, V3S, ATV, Hatchback, Bicycle, Motorcycle, S1203 and the UAZ ... seems like a shame to hoard them.. so we drove a convoy from berezino down to balota.. was quite fun, even when either Bamma or GODLIKEMANWHORE, tried to satchel charge us off the road.

I dont know if bamma was apart of the group we followed after that but he certanly was in the wrong place, at the wrong time :)

So I figure Sleip, DruGzneN2K and Inzann are the team to have fun with ...

We killed Bamma and some of the members from his group when they came close to our camp with their ural. We stayed on aslong as we could to protect it but when we had to sleep it seems your group found it instead.. I must admit we had way to many vehicles so it was for the best. I only want that UAZ back. :(