I can confirm in version 1.7.2.5. Both the balota airfield and a part of cherno are nearly unplayable

Same problem with me, couldn't even look or go anywhere near Balota Airfield, Cherno, Elektro, NW Airfield, Green Mountain. But just now I've tried the Alt + Tab out and back in, works fine. Thank you to whoever posted that <3

I've got the same as everyone else.. and 1.7.2.5 didn't fix it.. it actually imo made it worse i get the graphical errors the most in big main places like Bal, Cherno, Elektro NW Airfield and Stary

This guff is still happening. Yet if you get within 5 metre of the dead bodies they are fine, go out of that 5 metre area and they return, just got mauled at NWAF trying to flick HDR to Vhigh and back to high, which worked before. So anyway my corpse (AKM 9 mags, everything but map) is outside the warehouse which is north of the fire station in NWAF. and my tent is north of the bike spawn clearing (myth) just north of the perimeter wall. on DE 1638. and btw, f'this game. none of the devs care, none have said "oh were sorting it don't worry". we should all boycott this gash. If i owned these servers i wouldn't annoy people by hosting this bugged turd. Why i got a PC idk, my xbox was fine i was just tired of waiting for undeadlabs to finish class 3+4 (microsoft probably stopped funding on it cos they dont like MMOs). So we all thought hackers would ruin this game but it turned out it was the devs, straight outta college with a rehashed pong on their CV. learn to code or pass it on to someone competent cos the fans deserve better.

i can also confirm this, the graphical issues seems to be coming from a stack of garbage or something inside one of the hangars and one of the outside of it, also the graphical issues occur in cherno whilst looking at the direction to the center of the town / church.

this makes is very hard / unplayable to be in theese areas since if a player spots you from that direction you can't see them cause of the graphical issues.

the same with zeds.

pls fix this, and btw this started to occur when i updated to 1.7.2.4 :/

Me too and logging out and coming n=back doesnt help at all :(

Same here...

Every time I go to the airfield in balota or the bigger one, this happens and it gets really difficult to play.

Same here, it happens in Balota, the north west airfield. Hangers, military camps. Its certain objects and dead bodies, either from players or zombies. A reboot works but only temporarily

The same is happening to me.

The only way to "fix" this (for me) is:

Change Video Options to: High

I prefer using Very High, that's why I keep getting this error when I see military camps and big cities.

I have experienced this same issue as well as walking on accessible rooftops and the roof.. and infact.. the whole building would disappear under me.. Freaked me out once or twice. I have my Video memory set to Low.. Since my Graphic's card only has 512MB of RAM.. Seemed to reduce the occurence of this issue.

this only happens to me when am near military areas e.g tents and just now i have rage quited xD cause i was searching tents with the screen bugging then a zombies attacked me and cause i couldn't see the zombies killed me and i got so far with decent stuff so please sort this out.. its making the game hard to play

darn those artifacts!, go into vid options(wile prone is best) wile looking directly at the anomaly and adust them, this is a TEMP fix

this ever going to be fixed? what about proper respawn after you die? alot of this stuff seems to be simple. this is a great mod, but needs to have the most important things prioritized. meaning these artifacts in game. it makes playing IMPOSSIBLE. why even report it if we get no response on if its going to be fixed at all?

• Like 2

This is complete bullshit. I'm pretty upset. everytime i play this game i get this damn graphic mess up. Please rocket fix this or whoever can. I paid 30 bucks for a mod and don't pull that damn card that arma 2 is there also you can play that. I got this to play the zombie game.

I can confirm this issue is still present as of 1.7.2.6 / 1.62.96584. I took this footage to demonstrate the artifacting in Cherno.

Not sure what was causing the issue, was nowhere near a military tent, and it seemed to be coming from the hospital and apartments themselves.

Date/time: Today (10th September), around 7:30pm PST.

What happened: Artifacting occurred.

Current installed version: 1.7.2.6 / 1.62.96584

Server: Glovine ANZ

Video:

dogday that is from some jackass placing concertina wire there. The fix was for the artifacting caused by dead soldier bodies not player placed wire/hedgehogs/sandbags

I can confirm this issue is still present as of 1.7.2.6 / 1.62.96584. I took this footage to demonstrate the artifacting in Cherno.

Not sure what was causing the issue, was nowhere near a military tent, and it seemed to be coming from the hospital and apartments themselves.

Date/time: Today (10th September), around 7:30pm PST.

What happened: Artifacting occurred.

Current installed version: 1.7.2.6 / 1.62.96584

Server: Glovine ANZ

Video:

we get this too, but some times it is so bad it's the entire screen is filled and all you see is white so can't see shit in front of you.

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 and it crashes always after a few minutes in game and get recovered back.
Bah..

загружаю игру пишет error creating Direct3D Graphical engine что делать?

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 and it crashes always after a few minutes in game and get recovered back.

Bah..

Does it crash playing other games?

Latest drivers?

Does it crash playing other games?

Latest drivers?

It crash only for Dayz Standalone.

I have the latest driver 332.21 version.

Odd...

What size PSU are you running?

Size ? I'm note sure how much power supply my laptop have

Edited by Sir Trolle