Sign in to follow this  
Vaesari

FPS Crippled After Today's Updates

After the Beta updates and DayZ updates today, my game client runs at about 10-15 frames per second. Prior to these updates, I ran at a stable 45+. Anyone have any information on this? Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Try out OA in single player and see what happens there.

Guessing the FPS issue is attributed to the servers, since about half a million people have just downloaded the new patch and want to try it out on already over-loaded servers.

• Like 1

The game runs perfectly in singleplayer. This is very frustrating. It seems as if this mod becomes more and more unstable every single update.

The game runs perfectly in singleplayer. This is very frustrating. It seems as if this mod becomes more and more unstable every single update.

That's cause its Alpha, man. Its not supposed to be an excuse. Every time there's a BETA update, thats BI updating Arma, not DayZ. Every DayZ update, that's Rocket trying to fix bugs and improve issues.

The thing is, with something like this, every one thing you fix is gonna give you another 10 bugs. That's probably a generous ratio, too. Its just the way it is, don't expect stability for a long, long time.

Edited by Anton17

Yeah, you do make some good points. It just boggles my mind that something can be broken like this. Hopefully it gets fixed in the near future, because it's unplayable right now.