Wirblewind

Banned from US 1065

These guys were friends of mine and they killed when they were raiding an airfield and blamed me for shooting teammates *i was shooting at the ground*

Today when i logged on we met up and they shot me and stole all my stuff and than banned me from the server calling me a hacker so i couldn't get back at them.

They banned me by calling me a hacker and i did nothing wrong :/

This guy has been seen on several occasions teleporting around, and has announced that he could see a player that was 100m away and behind 3 solid walls, suspected of ESP.

huh?

anytime i was on this server i was WITH someone from the clan that owns this server. i was never hacking they are just butthurt

Edited by Wirblewind

Well as the Admin of US 1065 it was brought to my attention that you where suspected of using ESP hack being able to see player 100 meters away thru a brick wall and also teleporting around the map so a ban was issued

Im sorry to say this but when we went to kill you for revenge for 5 friendly fires, somehow you knew there where 3 of us when behind cover (at least 3 walls) while you where told of only 2 (the 3rd was our backup in case you where planing another FF and kept hidden).

This guy has been seen on several occasions teleporting around, and has announced that he could see a player that was 100m away and behind 3 solid walls, suspected of ESP.

No, you are full of shit. I've known Wirble for years and he is / has always been 100% legit. The server back stabbed him and now they are scared of dying from revenge, nothing more to it. I am coming for all of you.

U guys said there were 2 coming.

I saw 3 people run through the market door.

how is that hacking?

U guys said there were 2 coming.

I saw 3 people run through the market door.

how is that hacking?

The 2 of us we told you about came in the front door the third was impossible for you to see coming in the back (you where in the main room in the very back covering zeds) yet you knew about the 3rd before we even got inside.

Wow, I guess we will see more teleporting wallhackers in the near future is it also illegal to do anything about them?

Amazing how butthurt you have been about this issue considering all the chances we gave you to play within the rule sets.

You are of course welcome to appeal to the entire community and claim your innocence, perhaps you will win in your venture to dishonestly have the server blacklisted.

The fact will always remain that you attempted to use outside means to give yourself and edge in the game in addition to being a generally nasty person.

Neither of those characteristics will ever earn you respect or friendships that are of any quality.

Terrex - I dont know who you are but, do all the women in your country respond as angrily as you when their cheating friends are delt wtih?

Have a nice night.

Wow, I guess we will see more teleporting wallhackers in the near future is it also illegal to do anything about them?

Amazing how butthurt you have been about this issue considering all the chances we gave you to play within the rule sets.

You are of course welcome to appeal to the entire community and claim your innocence, perhaps you will win in your venture to dishonestly have the server blacklisted.

The fact will always remain that you attempted to use outside means to give yourself and edge in the game in addition to being a generally nasty person.

Neither of those characteristics will ever earn you respect or friendships that are of any quality.

Terrex - I dont know who you are but, do all the women in your country respond as angrily as you when their cheating friends are delt wtih?

Have a nice night.

Women aren't allowed in bacon country. Don't you think if he was hacking he would have maybe not died when you shot him? Or killed you guys when he noticed 3 when you said there were 2? Teleporting around the map aka running to meet up with you to get shot? Okay. I am not angry, I am laughing at how pathetic you guys are. If he doesn't get to kill you, I will.. or maybe one of my other trusty sons.

The 2 of us we told you about came in the front door the third was impossible for you to see coming in the back (you where in the main room in the very back covering zeds) yet you knew about the 3rd before we even got inside.

Maybe your buddy didnt hear you becuase 3 of you defintly came through the front door. Thats why i ran to the back of the market to see who it was. As i turned around i died.

If i was hacking why didnt i respawn right on top of you guys and kill you?

If i was hacking why did i die?

If i was hacking why did i check to see if there was a third person?

i see no proof from either sides... where is the evidence?

I have no proof because i wasn't expecting to get shot by my FRIENDS

They have no proof either because there is none.

they are scared shitless because if i get back on the server they are screwed. So they ban me. And use everybody in their clan to cover their tracks.

• Like 1

First off, you can't ban anyone for 'SUSPECTING' them, thats not how it works, anyone can SUSPECT anyone of anything, but usually you end up just being paranoid. You need hard concrete evidence, videos would probably be the definite piece of evidence needed.

Secondly, it really just seems like you guys got mad that you died, and banned him so he couldnt take revenge on you. Otherwise you would have said evidence, ready to display.

Last, if what was said before is the case? You guys need to relax, play another game for a bit. DayZ is just a game, gear is really easy to get, and its not that big of a deal. Just a game.

I vote Unban.

• Like 4

We really arnt going to respond to this anymore.. if they want to blacklist the server and deny the community access to a well run and healthy server they will.

We expect to loose all our gear over this incident... banning a hacker will always bring more hackers into the situation.. we expect that over the next few days they will hack the server to its knee's. The interm effect of course will be the death of us all and all players on the server.

The point of this whole process is not a personal vendetta or even a case of "not liking" a person. Rather not permitting the people who come on the server to destory the gaming experience of the people who have payed their 30 bucks to bohemium and are willing to playtest the alpha of DayZ.

If you wish to backup and support people who demonstrate this type of behavior please continue to do so. If Rocket intends his community to be people who are unable to deal with rules and play within the boundries aligned by the designers then he will treat this as our wrongdoing.

The admins of servers in this community are continually expected by the players to manage their servers and by the DayZ staff to adhier to specific rule sets. To date the powers of players willing to host and provide a safe and constructive area where players can play have been very limited. Eventually the frustrations will boil over and people will start shutting down their servers.

This game is only pay to play if you are willing to host a testing server.

Do with server 1065 as you will.. We will continue to play the game however we will probably just stop contributing to the community if it allows people with intent to damage that community free roam.

No further responses will be made.

Have a nice night.

Werent you guys friends? But you didnt even give him the benefit of a doubt that hes not hacking?

So you ban him, with no evidence. Just get some evidence, unban him in the meantime.

I dont get why youre being so black and white about this.. "we expect that over the next few days they will hack the server to its knee's."

Im pretty sure thats not going to happen, you guys need to take a serious chill pill.

Gather evidence, make bans. Learn to run a server.

I have never hacked and i have no intention of ever hacking.

I just want to get back in the game and pay you guys back for what you did :)

We really arnt going to respond to this anymore.. if they want to blacklist the server and deny the community access to a well run and healthy server they will.

We expect to loose all our gear over this incident... banning a hacker will always bring more hackers into the situation.. we expect that over the next few days they will hack the server to its knee's. The interm effect of course will be the death of us all and all players on the server.

The point of this whole process is not a personal vendetta or even a case of "not liking" a person. Rather not permitting the people who come on the server to destory the gaming experience of the people who have payed their 30 bucks to bohemium and are willing to playtest the alpha of DayZ.

If you wish to backup and support people who demonstrate this type of behavior please continue to do so. If Rocket intends his community to be people who are unable to deal with rules and play within the boundries aligned by the designers then he will treat this as our wrongdoing.

The admins of servers in this community are continually expected by the players to manage their servers and by the DayZ staff to adhier to specific rule sets. To date the powers of players willing to host and provide a safe and constructive area where players can play have been very limited. Eventually the frustrations will boil over and people will start shutting down their servers.

This game is only pay to play if you are willing to host a testing server.

Do with server 1065 as you will.. We will continue to play the game however we will probably just stop contributing to the community if it allows people with intent to damage that community free roam.

No further responses will be made.

Have a nice night.

it really dosnt matter what you post. Unless of course it is evidence supporting your accusation. How dimwitted has the admin community become?

• Like 1

Okay so the clan members didn't deny they weren't friends with you so ethier they were being friends with a hacker and they knew it or they are really fucking stupid you can't ban people because they are a suspected hacker thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard my god you guys must really be retarded.

How does the unbanning process work?

If the actual server admin has to unban me im never going to get unbanned :/