pop135899

Server Problems

Alright, I am very confused with this problem. I thought I was supposed to see servers yesterday, but I didn't see any servers. I have 3 pictures basically explaining the problem I am having. I have no servers showing on six launcher, nor the actual game. Please help me!

post-72597-0-33181300-1343444881_thumb.p

post-72597-0-10294000-1343444885_thumb.p

post-72597-0-82255100-1343444940_thumb.p

Is your ethernet cable plugged in?

Yes. It is. I have the internet up and everything. I didn't have this problem before. Actually right now, I am talking with my friend. He is able to see the servers. Edited by pop135899

I need help, please! I want to play servers with my friends and kill the untrusted! D:

I seem to have a lot of views, but no one is commenting! Can someone please tell me what to do? I am sorry for posting again, but I really want to play dayz.

Umm, have you recently changed a router or firewall setting?

You could still access some websites but it might be blocking ports for gaming, it's hard to say.

Do you have issues with any other games?

Umm, have you recently changed a router or firewall setting?

You could still access some websites but it might be blocking ports for gaming, it's hard to say.

Do you have issues with any other games?

Other games I can get into. I am all fine. Even Arma 2 regular servers are showing up for me.

What do you think could be blocking it? I wouldn't really know anything about the firewall blocking this game.

well a router firewall could sure do what is happening at the moment.

However... there are so many connectivity issues in dayz right now and if you can see normal servers i wouldn't say it was anything your end, it sounds more like a server related issue passing the data to you, keep trying.

well a router firewall could sure do what is happening at the moment.

However... there are so many connectivity issues in dayz right now and if you can see normal servers i wouldn't say it was anything your end, it sounds more like a server related issue passing the data to you, keep trying.

What kind of problems would I have if I disable the firewall? I am afraid something might happen to my computer if I do this. I see no servers on Arma 2 OA, but on Arma 2. I can see servers and join them fine.

Nothing much happens without a firewall, no hackers are going to pounce on you.

But honestly, maybe the multiplayer is having issues for some people, it sure sounds like it.

go here:

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

then copy the name of a server and paste it into the "filter" section of the arma oa browser - if u see it then it's probably nothing to worry about and the problem is not your end.

Also if you want to see dayz servers you need to be running @dayz at the end of your shortcut.

Edited by MessHall

Mine did exactly the same as yours then i got fed up and installed Dayz commander and everything worked

Right now, I am seeing if installing the new version of DayZ works.

Mine did exactly the same as yours then i got fed up and installed Dayz commander and everything worked

I just installed that. Still not showing any servers for me. :(

Alright, its my end. I did the filter thing, but I still can't see the servers. My firewall is even off.

I don't know what could be blocking the servers. Right now this seems like a waste of 30 dollars.

How many times do I have to bump? D: Sorry if this is against the rules.

I seem to have the same problem, can't see any of the servers either.

I just got mine to work by putting TYPE on blank and all the DayZ servers came up.

i also installed beta patch 95417. but nothing showed until I made TYPE in filter setting blank

Edited by Woozaboo
  • Like 1

I seem to have the same problem, can't see any of the servers either.

I just got mine to work by putting TYPE on blank and all the DayZ servers came up.

i also installed beta patch 95417. but nothing showed until I made TYPE in filter setting blank

You're lucky. Too bad this isn't my problem. DayZ hates me right now for no reason. :( I hope someone can help me get my DayZ fix!