Sign in to follow this  
shadownick

US 531 - Closed server after death.

Yesterday after breaking our asses for 2 hours finding food and parts for our UAZ we got it finally running. We pick up two people located throughout the map. On the way to one we were shot at by a sniper. The other one we found a pickup truck. So after picking everyone up we sat around for an hour or so just to do personal things. It was around 5pm (GMT -4) that another friend wanted to link up with us in Solinchy so we drive down from the north to pick him up and we run into a ambush full of douche bags who were camping the spawn. We had to do a full 360 under fire from 2 AS50s and 3 aks. We drove away and stopped at the car factory in less then a minute a military offroad truck drove up and they all got out. As I drove away the tires were popped and the two of us were killed. The other two players haul ass to the gas station and the factory. While they were doing that me and friend luckily spawned in Three Valleys and Solinchy. We begin to run to find a gun when my friend hops into their truck and drives off. No one even noticed. I find a enfield and begin running towards the bridge. I shoot one guy named "Felipe" and then another guy. "Felipe" Alt-F4s and the other guy dies. 10 seconds latter my 2 other friends die and then server is shut down. How nice... the server owners are a bunch of assholes who shut down the server because they died. - The server was US 531 (199.116.113.40:2332). They shut the server down completely http://www.gametrack....6.113.40:2332/. They actually just opened it this morning.

EDIT: Is this allowed or not?

Edited by ShadowNick
  • Like 3

well. do you pay for the server ? i think not. you got a kill. be happy he was butthurt and go play on a diffrent server. as you stated yourself you died as well before the server went down so i dont see why your spewing your crap here.

I play on this server all the time. It regular desync, and sometime crashes. The owner lives in a similar timezone as me, they cannot re-launch the server. This sounds like co-incendence. The server admin was no on at the time, as i was playing. Felipe is NOT a server admin. I Team with the admins, and they didn't ambush anyone.

well. do you pay for the server ? i think not. you got a kill. be happy he was butthurt and go play on a diffrent server. as you stated yourself you died as well before the server went down so i dont see why your spewing your crap here.

I'm sorry your goober spelling isn't allowed her. The main problem is the server shut down and never came back up and then disappeared till the next morning. The main thing was, is it allowed or not. No need for your coon shit,

Edited by Curgon
Banned for comment

I'm sorry your goober spelling isn't allowed her. The main problem is the server shut down and never came back up and then disappeared till the next morning. The main thing was, is it allowed or not. No need for your coon shit,

The Server is currently up, and has been for the past 7hours

No need for your coon shit,

I do hope that's not racism.

rgds

LoK

• Like 1

hello there

yerp thats fuckin racist g.

Thought so. Poster banned. Good

Rgds

LoK