GulpinGulpin

some servers get stuck at loading

Some? I can get on 2 out of 28 ive tried :( and its bloody midnight on one and the other has been stripped clean!!

I have the same issue, some servers work, others do not.

For example, I can't join my own server but I can join some of the other random servers. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling everything except the server. I have restarted the server twice since this happend but this does not seem to solve the issue. All my m8's can join everything so it must be on my end. I'm just short of reinstalling my OS...

I get this issue too. Sometimes it requires me to force-kill the ArmA II process because of it being stuck on a screen that shows the words "Loading". Other times it can take up to 5 minutes to pass the "Loading" screen in order to join a server.

It's fukking ridiculous. DayZ has the WORST connecting time in the history of gaming.

Time from click "Join" on a server to actually getting in game is on average 7 minutes. OH... and that's if you're lucky. Sh*t, most of the time you're stuck at "loading with progress bar" or just "loading" and the server has fkng lost you/dropped your connection... and this means you're NEVER going to get in game on the current connection attempt anyway, no matter how long you wait.

Christ. Fix it.

For every 2 hours I play DayZ, I waste 2 hours trying to connect to a server!

It's fukking ridiculous. DayZ has the WORST connecting time in the history of gaming.

Time from click "Join" on a server to actually getting in game is on average 7 minutes. OH... and that's if you're lucky. Sh*t, most of the time you're stuck at "loading with progress bar" or just "loading" and the server has fkng lost you/dropped your connection... and this means you're NEVER going to get in game on the current connection attempt anyway, no matter how long you wait.

Christ. Fix it.

For every 2 hours I play DayZ, I waste 2 hours trying to connect to a server!

Its an alpha bro.