Sketchz

My Day Z Wallpaper speed art

Hey guys, let me know what you think about this speed art I did, for Dayz! Its a wallpaper for your desktop

• Like 7

This was pretty good actually. Not a top notch wallpaper, but it was pretty good nontheless.

Awesome work, keep it up.

Brilliant, not so sure about the text on the fingers but other than that I think it's really good. Could you remove the text and put an alt up? I'd love to have that on my desktop. :]

Edited by Deadend197

some more fading and blending of the text on the fingers would be nice.

aside from that it needs a stable focal point because it's hard to concentrate on the wallpaper...

your eyes get distracted by the lower left image and the text.

generally speaking it's a really nice vid and I enjoyed it.+ nice work.

Edited by Arch0N

Brilliant, not so sure about the text on the fingers but other than that I think it's really good. Could you remove the text and put an alt up? I'd love to have that on my desktop. :]

Heres the no text one

51yqo4.png

• Like 1

Nice work, I like the one without all of the text much better as well. The one with the text looks like an advertisement.

Nice work, I like the one without all of the text much better as well. The one with the text looks like an advertisement.

Thank you! it means alot :)

It's nice, but it's really cluttered, if you toned the colours down a little in the background and put the focus on the Hand/Day Z logo, it'd look fantastic imo.

It's nice, but it's really cluttered, if you toned the colours down a little in the background and put the focus on the Hand/Day Z logo, it'd look fantastic imo.

Ill keep that inmind for next time, thanks :)

Heres the no text one

51yqo4.png

Hey guys, let me know what you think about this speed art I did, for Dayz! Its a wallpaper for your desktop

Make a 1400x 1050 wallpaper!

thanks, im gonna use this for a bit!

That means alot, thanks :)

Yeah I agree I like the one without text more accually :P Ill remember for next time!

Great background. What background size for width and length did you use?

1480 x 807 lol