Sign in to follow this  
SlyJesse

DayZ - Bush fire near Chernogorsk

Found a huge fire near Cherno when i logged in, There might be a reason for it at 2:40 into it but i'm not to sure. I explore into it and look around at it to get more details about it... I bet you it was those bloody noobs who just learned how to used matches in this game.

[align=center]

[/align]

Thanks i will be uploading some more DayZ content in the near future but i thought this should go up now,

SlyJesse

Think it's a bug where a smaller fire usually from a crahsed/destroyed object is displayed magnified and disproportionate.

Yeah it seems like it's a bug from ARMA II, Really exciting to see it though thinking there is a bush fire.

Same thing happened to me in Elektra once. Had a UAZ driving to Elektra to pick someone up and took a rifle round to the engine block. I flew out unscathed yet 2 of my passengers spontaneously combusted and all of Elektra caught fire.

this is evidence that fire can be scaled to such a size without fps loss... damn i want bushfires

I think it would be awesome if you could use it as a fire to burn zombies or use as a tactical weapon against bandits, survivors and Animals.

Yeah i really wish i could get one inside a town because that would look awesome to record.