Sign in to follow this  
-E-Claymore

US 1345 - Admin Kicking w/o Cause

Was trying to join US 1345, my ping was in the 80s, so shouldn't have been a problem. Admin was present in the game and kept kicking me when I tried to join for no cause.

Tried multiple times to confirm it wasn't an error, took the following vids as proof:

In this video, Lemisto switches to Admin right before I start to log into the game.

Then in this video, [YOLO]CHAZ is the Admin.

I've got one more video where I actually made it into game, about 30 seconds or so later I was kicked. If needed to take action, I'll be happy to post it.

Edited by -E-Claymore

UPDATE!

Server is locked with 8 people in. Gee, I wonder what they could be after...helicopters maybe?

eu8Z2.jpg

• Like 2

Yep these silly fucks need to have their server blacklisted and characters wiped.

• Like 1

That use to be my server. I refunded it today and it looks like some fags bought it already -_-

As Ian2buckz pointed out in his stupid thread, the server was nuked. The admins are probably going through the logs and keeping regulars on or something.

They provide you with a free service, how about you give them some time before you start writing up multiple shitty admin abuse threads in the wrong section.

yup chaz certainly doesnt deserve to have his server, or any for that matter of fact, just another troll that should have no right to own a server.