Sign in to follow this  
Ajvkorn

Screw this game.

So I was making my way to the airfield on foot. If anyone has done this, you know how long it takes. I survived sooooo many zombies to get to a certain town. In said town I heard somebody start shooting, so naturally I ran until the zombies stopped chasing, ran up stairs into a little outhouse and logged out. To my surprise, when I tried to log into another server, it said "aj has died" .....WTF!?!!?!? I had so many items and such and it tells me I died? The guy shooting wasn't near me nor any zombies when I logged out. The worse part is, the server that said I died in wouldn't allow me to play because I had 1.7.2.4 and not 1.7.2.3 ..So I couldn't even run back to my body. This game is so screwed up. I love the ideas, but jesus christ..This really pissed me off.

Edit: I lied. I am not sure what happened, but my guy did not die. I guess it was just a glitch. Scared the hell out of me

Edited by Ajvkorn

Its a hard game, like real-life. It punishes so hard that you start a thread about it.

You combat logged. You will get no pitty from us.

I hope the guy got all your goodies. Then posts a youtube video of you failing.

You shouldn't have run away and logged out. That would have saved you from this whole scare. You should have listened for where the gunfire came from, and made an effort to either circumvent the source or to engage it.

So I was making my way to the airfield on foot. If anyone has done this, you know how long it takes. I survived sooooo many zombies to get to a certain town. In said town I heard somebody start shooting, so naturally I ran until the zombies stopped chasing, ran up stairs into a little outhouse and logged out. To my surprise, when I tried to log into another server, it said "aj has died" .....WTF!?!!?!? I had so many items and such and it tells me I died? The guy shooting wasn't near me nor any zombies when I logged out. The worse part is, the server that said I died in wouldn't allow me to play because I had 1.7.2.4 and not 1.7.2.3 ..So I couldn't even run back to my body. This game is so screwed up. I love the ideas, but jesus christ..This really pissed me off.

Edit: I lied. I am not sure what happened, but my guy did not die. I guess it was just a glitch. Scared the hell out of me

good job on running and logging out to not die, like a little girl.

Running and logging? Lol first off, I had only a pistol, no food, only one drink(among other items, but point is I needed food badly). I also had only 6k health at the time. STRATEGY suggest running away, not towards an enemy that you have no idea what he is capable of. The guy WASN'T chasing me. Honestly he may have been shooting at the zombies because he shot quite a bit of times. Don't be mad cause some of you guys are dumb and always try to murder people. I could have kept running into the wilderness, but why? So I can die of starvation? GG

Wow. Your talking of open server hoping to avoid death and zombies ands say screw the game? Most people play fine. So screw the game, there are 10 more people ready to take your spot.

Running and logging? Lol first off, I had only a pistol, no food, only one drink(among other items, but point is I needed food badly). I also had only 6k health at the time. STRATEGY suggest running away, not towards an enemy that you have no idea what he is capable of. The guy WASN'T chasing me. Honestly he may have been shooting at the zombies because he shot quite a bit of times. Don't be mad cause some of you guys are dumb and always try to murder people. I could have kept running into the wilderness, but why? So I can die of starvation? GG

Strategy does not mean, "Use exploits to avoid death".

Hopefully in the future, people will begin aggressively banning people like you. Atleast you ran away before you disconnected, most people just do it right there in the field when the first round is fired. But you get no respect from me.

Next time, die with some dignity or keep running.

• Like 1