Coaaal

Unconscious spawning bug

Date/Time: 7/27 (my birthday) :/ All day

What happened: entering servers sends me straight into unconsciousness with a long hour glass wait

Where you were: irrelevant, multiple locations

What you were doing: entering the server, scavenging.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: I apologize I cannot recall. It's been ~6 hours and Im very sleep deprived atm. All servers I log to are around 15-20pop though.

*Your system specs: Nvidia GeForce 330M i7 (Vaio Laptop)

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged onto server to scavange for about 45 minutes, killed 1 dude, but found nothing and logged to the next. ~5 minutes into the new server my buddy tells me im jumping around due to lag. He dc's out of fright because he claims he thought it was me firing like a maniac. Sure enough the red chain is up(indicating a lack of connection) and I turn around to 5 guys pointing a gun at me. I attempt to dc after running about 20 feet since they are pulling matrix stunts.(not implying hacking, just crazy shot in ping for me for some reason.) After hearing multiple gunshots I attempt to esc-quit but when I spawn on another server I am unconscious. Since then I've created another character as a Male(the other one that was knocked out was a chick). Even though I chose my other male character, the chick still spawns. I have tried creating multiple characters and every time I get a new spawn location, but it keeps the chick character with her state of unconsciousness. I don't condone alt-f4 bitches, but I feel certain times are justified.

PID = 51443270

I apologize for the inconvenience of asking to fix my account, but hopefully it can help with addressing the bug as well.

Thanks

• Like 2

Something similar is happening to me.

I got killed, i respawned unconscius i wait and i get up, after like 30 minutes i logout and login in another server and i spawned unconscius, i have full blood and no pain but still when i logout and the login i spawn unconscius.

• Like 1

Two ways atm that i know of to fix this, get kild and respawn or getting someone to shot you in the leg so that it breaks, afther that fix yourself up wait a few and then log. Last one is better than dying if you have someone who can help you out. Bin doing this whnever this bugs pops up. Tends to happend when you logout needing painkillers, morphine etc. Dose not help to take em afther you DC, you need to die or get shot in the leg at that point.

Having the same bug - unconscious every time I log in, even if I logged out in perfect health. Very annoying.

Edit - Was killed by a zombie while waiting the - what is it? - 15 to 20 minutes of unconsciousness countdown. Very annoyed at this bug, and the shock mechanic. Let's do better.

Edited by Northeast

I'm having this problem now with the shock mechanic... got killed, and my current character is paying for it.

This has happened to me on multiple servers, but it only seems to be some of them where i log out to go get a snack or something else, and log back in to be KO. :/

I logged out laying down beside my car, When I logged back in I had the hourglass and it was going down very slowly took about 7 - 10 minutes then I got up and then fell right down instantly broke my legs and got the Hour Glass and was losing blood very fast then I died and lost everything.. moral of this story DO NOT LOG OUT AROUND YOUR VEHICLE you will die...

I'm having a similar problem, I was killed by a sniper, went to the "You are Dead" screen, went through the respawn routine, did not get the gender option and appeared in Cap Golova unconscious, bleeding, with only about 4000 blood, the timer is moving so slowly after ten minutes only a sliver is gone, and I'm completely locked out of my controls.

The good news is that after 3 or so log outs and log back ins at various moments, I'm no longer getting it with this character.

Unfortuantely I have no real solution, just "it gets better". ;)

How do I check my ID ? I have the same problem. Everytime I logg in on my character Im unconscious. Im not loosing blood and I have all my zombie kills left.

Amazing game btw! Really funny, good job :)

/MirreTHEBANANA

just start dayz from 6 launcher without choosing a server , into main menu of the game go to player profile and under all options u gonna see your ID

(btw im leaving my char to starve hope that he's gonna die)

Same issue . Logged out lying by a Tent . Logged back in Unconscious . BAM DEAD

I understand Its a Alpha , but is it possible to get character Restored after issues like this . I havent created a new character as yet . Will supply ID later... @ work ATM

Quartartec

ID#58700998

Edited by Quartartec

I am also having this problem a lot recently with a few of my friends. We dont DC during firefight or anything and we always get the 5 min spawn in timer even after not playing or playing for long amounts of time. Always on the same server id rather not say.

Im another with this problem. The last time i loaded was because of a server disconnect, and I had 2074 health. I proceed to die like most dayz members, and deciced to call it for a night. Logged on this morning to the same server us 1279, and spawned dead on the shore with the original 2074 health that i had last logged on with and unconsious with the long timer. And I cant ever escape out of the game. Guess i wait till i starve and hopefully respawn properly. Ive tried 4 different servers and keep spawning at the same place....

Just noticed the timer moving really slowly. maybe i wont starve. :)

Damn, DC'd and now cant evern restart without ctrl,alt,del....stuck on lost connection . OK doesnt even work :(

ID#40033734

Edited by BULL

same issue here, any hope for starving to daeth, I am pretty close...

same problem with me.. somehow died while climbing over the bench in one of the barrackts at the nwaf, respawned and now im laying somewhere outside of Solnichniy with a broken leg and 2500 blood

Same for me.

Had my leg broken from falling on bugged stairs, healed myself fully, now whenever I log in i get knocked unconcious for like 5+ mins. Wtf?

Bump because it's happening to me as well. Every. Single. Time :x

I appear inconscious and I can't do nothing. All the time I appear in Otmel in all servers I connect. The hourglass doesn't move and i can wait hours like this.

post-80498-0-60959400-1343991558_thumb.j

I appear inconscious and I can't do nothing. All the time I appear in Otmel in all servers I connect. The hourglass doesn't move and i can wait hours like this.

I have the same problem.