zecele

Freeside Whiners

READ THE LOGS.

They didnt even get into the fucking game! You calling people 'idiots' and 'kids' when you cant even read is beyond a bloody joke.

Well thank you for proving to me you are an idiot who fails at reading comprehension. Nowhere in my post says they were in the game, they said the files were missing from the patch(which they werent) when they tried to join the server which logs show. Congrats you are a moron.

Edited by Dev

Funny how these kids are saying the missing files are due to the patch when none of these problems have been reported. Idiots got caught doing it and now trying to place blame elsewhere.

So what were they doing then? Other than getting 'wrong signature' errors, they did nothing. They didnt patch properly or did something wrong and a file gets damaged? Belive it or not, ive seen people with the same error for weapons, buildings, vehicles etc. So using YOUR logic, shall i get our server admin to ban all them too? Thats basicly what your saying, anyone with wrong signature errors are obviously hacking right?

So what were they doing then? Other than getting 'wrong signature' errors, they did nothing. They didnt patch properly or did something wrong and a file gets damaged? Belive it or not, ive seen people with the same error for weapons, buildings, vehicles etc. So using YOUR logic, shall i get our server admin to ban all them too? Thats basicly what your saying, anyone with wrong signature errors are obviously hacking right?

Acording to these admins yes.

They were just looking for anything, anything at all to get rid of other people playing the game in a way they didn't like killing them in their PVE playgorud in this case. It's just so anyoying that people like this get the right to host a server. They need to go back to the old system where you had to be vaugely comptnet to host one of these. Like I said they need to force them to take a test:

Find the hacker on this server based on thses randomly generated logs.

Setup an auto reset with warning messages.

Fix these issues with the server.

if they pass with 100% they get white listed other wise go play on someone elses server. This is just awful when we have some guy who can't read a log to save his life hosting and admining a server. I'm glad that the DayZ staff never looks at these anymore we now have this server and their dumb trading post to attack.

"Holy shit these guys are trying to PVP us in a PVP game"

"Ban them quick"

Edited by PolishPig
  • Like 4

Missing rocks.pbo? Fine, I don't care. Missing something out of weapons? Don't really care. "Bandit clan" missing trees? With the amount of bullshit we get on the weekends, I don't really care if a few people get caught up in it because "they had problems updating". I'm sure they can understand and move on to another one of the many thousands of servers DayZ offers.

Our server host has replicated the warning message by removing trees and foliage and was able to stay connected for about a minute before the files made it to verification. Based on that, I will not unban the two that tried using modified files. I have unbanned the other four. Matter has been settled.

Neither can I.

The fact of the matter YOU DONT KNOW they are using modified files is what I was saying so don't come target quoting my post thinking you know what your talking about given they from what you say is a bandit group using hacks? Thats like labeling a black is going to mug me at gunpoint.

Face it your in the wrong here you have no real proof they were exploiting anything besides a signature mismatch which could be caused by ANYTHING.

Once again, video or solid picture proof to substantiate claims or no one can confirm it.

Not hard

And to the admin, you are required to back up a ban