Hey, just wondering if someone else get's this texture bug/glitch at Stary Sobor when you look at military tents, a big giant texture moutain thing appears from no where and is really annoying because I can't see trough it but I can walk trough it.

• Like 3

This comes from wire fencing kits, atleast thats the only time i been seeing it are when im near a wire fence.

If you got a toolkit then you can locate it and take it down and then that should be gone.

Edited by Elexo
  • Like 2

My brother and I are having the same issue. I don't believe it has to do with the fences as we have had this same issue on multiple servers. Must have something to do with the 1.7.2.4 patch. Im going to verify the integrity of the game files through steam and give an update. If anyone comes up with a solution, please post.

If you have PMC dlc you wont ever get artifacts from barbed wire.

By default everyone has PMC lite files. Like I said I don't think these artifacts are from the barbed wire, it has something to do with the recent patch

Hold shift, - - flush

Could you explain further? Hold shift then type "- - flush" ?

By default everyone has PMC lite files. Like I said I don't think these artifacts are from the barbed wire, it has something to do with the recent patch

He meant PMC full. Also, it's from barbed wire, and it's not new. The problem comes and goes, and I don't really know why, but it's happened for a long time now on any patch - just not at any time.

Could you explain further? Hold shift then type "- - flush" ?

Yes exactly. Hold shift, press minus minus, type flush. Sorry, typed it a couple times in different threads, felt lazy.

• Like 2

It's impossible to play with this shit on the screen, i just died because of it.

fmkq2w.png

If you have PMC dlc you wont ever get artifacts from barbed wire.

Not true. I have the dlc and was getting them last night.

also its not barbed wire, its concertina wire.

It's impossible to play with this shit on the screen, i just died because of it.

fmkq2w.png

Holy shit.

Thats pretty bad.

I have it as well. I just played on differentr servers, and the problem remains, at least on two different servers. I doubt it is barbed wire. I remember, in the beginning of DayZ, chemlights, could cause it.

Just tried the "flush" thing and it didn't fix it for me.

Yes exactly. Hold shift, press minus minus, type flush. Sorry, typed it a couple times in different threads, felt lazy.

This actually cures the problem? My mate was getting it pretty bad this evening :o

This actually cures the problem? My mate was getting it pretty bad this evening :o

Yep. I have done it multiple times.

Worked like a charm. Thanks mate

this problem comes with the new patch. It only seems to happen in Starry I downgraded to 1.7..2.3 and everything seemed fine. I tested multiple servers with both patches. Then I started getting stuck at loading sucked.

I just played the game now for the first time and got the exact same thing ^^ so i was wrong, its not barbed wire this time :P

this problem comes with the new patch. It only seems to happen in Starry I downgraded to 1.7..2.3 and everything seemed fine. I tested multiple servers with both patches. Then I started getting stuck at loading sucked.

You get stuck because you ain't using leatest patch.