AlphaStalker2

Looking for a trustworthy group

So me and a buddy are looking to either form a group of survivors or join a group. Doesn't matter if your new at Day Z, we have been playing for about a week now and have been killed a few times from Bandits and scared survivors that shot first without communicating. But we still want to help others that want to enjoy the game for longer than 15 min before being stabbed in the back. My steam name is AlphaStalker, add me and we can figure out a game plan for future missions on Day Z.

• Like 4

Is there such a thing as a trust worthy group. unless irl friends? hehe.

I play with my brother and two/three irl friends cause i know i can find them and beat them up if the dubble-cross me hehe

Is there such a thing as a trust worthy group. unless irl friends? hehe.

I play with my brother and two/three irl friends cause i know i can find them and beat them up if the dubble-cross me hehe

Hahaha true to that. Yeah my buddy lives in California and i live in Colorado. Only an hour difference but we still get on Day Z and play as much as we can.

Me and my boys have a crew of 15 (maybe 9-11 on at any given time). If you were looking to run with a large group hit me up.

xfire: expriest

Edited by sp86

me and my buddy raid the NW barracks all the time you're welcome to come, today we got an m4a1 with red dot and m24. add me on Steam: Drasumok or Skype: your.best_friend

you all can add me too! I've been playing a couple weeks and looking to group with others now. Been getting bored being solo so much.

skype nicspov

steam inic81

i'll roll hard with u guys. i got like 3 months on this game on n off and i still haven't been able to build a sturdy group. what are your objectives as a group? vehicles, bandit hunting, etc?

i'm all about positive player interactions, but i will kill the shit out of shady assholes or people not responding to chat.

steam name is kumiiyo.

Me and my boys have a crew of 15 (maybe 9-11 on at any given time). If you were looking to run with a large group hit me up.

yo man what's ur steam name? also, u kinda smell trolly with the 'group of 15' offerings...

yo man what's ur steam name? also, u kinda smell trolly with the 'group of 15' offerings...

mr.ben.nutt

It might sound like bullshit but basically my whole clan bought the game and we've been having a blast so far.

mr.ben.nutt

It might sound like bullshit but basically my whole clan bought the game and we've been having a blast so far.

ya man it's fun as hell when it's goin but when it's not goin, its random deaths, broken bones, and programming witchery. i'll hit u up on steam.

ya man it's fun as hell when it's goin but when it's not goin, its random deaths, broken bones, and programming witchery. i'll hit u up on steam.

Know all about random deaths, lost two guys last night to clipping through buildings.

Know all about random deaths, lost two guys last night to clipping through buildings.

lol dude the best is when u get caught on trololo barb wire and zeds sprint right thru it. aaaand swarmed.

i just added everyone with a steam name in this thread and im gearing up to meet up. unless i get drunk tonight.

ive added you! my skype name is beermaster93 (i know the name is a bit childish but its an old skype) anyone friendly and thrustworthy can add me!

steam name is thatoneguy1993

Edited by thisiswar

Californian here looking for a grp to I added you OP

I seek to play with fair players no dupeing or acting shadey

Steam name: Aethar3

Edited by Jarried

Yeah I am kind of a noob but really willing to listen and follow orders... Would really enjoy running with more than myself its more fun and you can actully have some get you back and when you have 20 Zombies running behind you you just might be able to make it... HAHAH.

Steam: Bchuck336

Thats my steam name... So just send me a invite and will join servers.

Only thing is I dont have a mic yet ;(

im somewhat new as well, i would love to have some ppl to roll with hit me up as well Steam:verb223

Appreciate all the responses. I've already met up with a few of U and so far so good. Bout time we survivors can ban together and live to enjoy the game a bit. Look forward to exploring Day Z with ya'll.

yo i met up with sp86's crew tonight and it was srsly like rolling 12 deep mashing bandits to smegma. hit me up everyone.

steam name kumiiyo

• Like 1