Sign in to follow this  
LondonHyena

What do we call our undead friends?

walkers crawlers and fucking hoppers LOL

That is actually exactly what I call them aside from the "fucking" part on the last one haha. People who do not speak British English calling zombies 'zed's' drives me up a wall to be honest. It's like an American who spends too much time on a forum with a lot of Western Europeans such as the Steam forums who constantly say 'mate' when it's something they never use ever in their normal lives.

Some cultures and sayings need to stay where they originated from' date=' 'zed' is just the way they say the letter Z if some of you are not familiar with it.

[/quote']

As the ultimate arbiter of cultural crossover, have you posted a list of which sayings may be used by other cultures and which may not?

We absolutely prefer descriptive tags. Crawlers, walkers and monkeys (for some reason, these are the most disturbing).

Walkers, Crawlers and Hoppers, mostly.

Zambies, if I've been drinking and I'm playing silly.

I call them Zeds because everyone else calls them Zeds. They're obviously not zombies due to they're lightning agility and apparent military training. I had no idea I was stealing some cultures honor, mate.

Walkers' date=' runners, crawlers, hoppers, bunnies, zeds, zombies and drunk guys.

[/quote']

This exactly hahaha. Walkers from the walking dead haha.

they should be called gods

can climb

swim

run forever

see in dark

atack you even with walls in front

I like walkers, crawlers and hoppers, but everyone just calls them zeds.

With the former, if you're on TS, everyone at least knows exactly which type of zombie you're talking about.

What is with spelling out Zeds? surly that is just Z its like people spelling the nick name J (from Jamie/James etc.) as Jay why! or conversely writing C as Cee.

Any Way me I tend to call the Zombies - walkers, runners, hoppers or crawlers (when the mode of locomotion is needed to be conveyed) Z's if in a hurry and more details are not required.

However the best one I heard the other day was 'Bees I shall now be using this in place of Zombies whenever I can.

What is with spelling out Zeds? surly that is just Z its like people spelling the nick name J (from Jamie/James etc.) as Jay why! or conversely writing C as Cee.

Because there are other places in the world where they pronounce letters differently. Zed, may be Zee.