Sign in to follow this  
xTyler73

Friendlies in Cherno? 11 peoples say yes!

Here's the story:

I spawned in the Belota airstrip, and wanted to quickly check the hangers and control tower for any weapons before heading to Cherno. I met up with two very nice people, Colossal45 and crowfoot, and we decided to head to Cherno together. The server was laggy, and we got split up by the time we got there though :(

I headed up top one of the large, industrial buildings to get a nice view of everything, and came across somebody with an M4 and face paint. We decided to team up, and go loot the firehouse. When we got there, we heard some other people talking using the ingame voice chat. We all decided to meet at the bottom floor of the firehouse, and then there were five of us, including me. One of the people said they had a friend coming, so we waited about a minute, and then there were six of us :D

At this point, we felt unstoppable as we all had guns, except for one of us who had a hatchet. We then moved out to the hospital tents because we didn't have any medical supplies. Upon getting there, we met up with some more people. At this point we had 10.

Then off in the distance, I saw somebody running towards us. It was Colossal45! We then went to the convenient store and had a campfire. It was an amazing moment in gaming that I will never forget :)

• Like 14

Amazing. Lately Day Z actually started to get these people around.

Yesturday me and a freind met up with two other friendlies in Electro, we ended up getting killed by some bandits but it was a nice change to meet somebody who didn't want to shoot us :D

So noone with a twitchy trigger finger? lol

• Like 1

That's awesome man!!

Sadly you got glitched away D:

It happened to me a couple of times, but they waited for me to abort and rejoin :) !

This. This is amazing. Keep spreading the good cheer. Not everyone is out for blood. Beans for you!

Yesturday me and a freind met up with two other friendlies in Electro, we ended up getting killed by some bandits but it was a nice change to meet somebody who didn't want to shoot us :D

That sounds exactly like what happened to me a week ago, except it was one bandit with a mp5, *Sigh* I warned them, they just didn't listen.

I hope this is what DayZ will turn out to be.