Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

Seeing from what people demand in this thread, the next patch should include a dropdown menu upon spawning allowing you to choose your loadout, any fully repaired vehicle and a spawnpoint, they should not have the need to eat or drink anymore, be automatically bandaged if hurt, constantly regenerate blood automatically and be immune to broken legs.

I guess they would still ask for some crap so they wouldn't have to actually work for it.

Yes!! It really is there on Skal but it took me forever to find it. It's a lot smaller than I thought and kind of hidden by a building. But it needs EVERYTHING repaired except the hull..Time to loot and pray nobody else finds it!

Keep in mind servers most likely have to restart for the huey to actually spawn. And most of those servers that have restarted are locked or kicking. I got banned from a server the moment I finished loading in, which also had 4 guys playing, guys from the same clan.

I won't give up searching for a helicopter, I just think that it's a really cunt move to lock your own server in order to find and repair the helicopter without any competition whatsoever.

• Like 1

Please record a video of it and report those f-ing idiots! JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED :)

Yeah blacklist all server, so 800k Players can play on the 4-5 server hosted by dev

Yes!! It really is there on Skal but it took me forever to find it. It's a lot smaller than I thought and kind of hidden by a building. But it needs EVERYTHING repaired except the hull..Time to loot and pray nobody else finds it!

Told ya ;D

yeah, dont blacklist all server, so all clans can have all the gear/vehicles and stuff, then you play with your makarov while being camped all day long

i just dont understand why people tend to be this stupid

Yeah blacklist all server, so 800k Players can play on the 4-5 server hosted by dev

I guess in your opinion it's perfectly fine that server admins can abuse their powers and basically lock down their servers so they could hoard all the vehicles? That's nice. There are plenty enough servers that've got admins who'll do everything in their powers to make it as fair as possible for other players. You're clearly doing it wrong in the first place If you get a server just for looting/hoarding all the stuff.

• Like 1

NE airfield has a marker for it on mine.

Hopefully their will be quite a few choppers. I alrady know my server will control them its honestly not fair for other players. We have as50's though ;P If we don't own it you won't be able to fly it. Also for graphic artifacts some comps can't be fixed by changing graphics settings + anywhere with multiple humvees has a large posibility to show graphics artifacts. It's primarily coming from a select few humvees. I can confirm stray,berezino,balota,nwaf, and green hill.

oh man you sound badass, must be sweet being the best in a game

• Like 1

come on screenshot :D

CONFIRMED HELICOPTER SPAWN POINT: ON TOP OF SKALISTY ISLAND

pTvQ0.jpg

Calm down champ, it's just a helicopter. Haha.

I've rolled out choppers on all instances now.

They should start appearing after server restarts.

Servers that havent been upgraded yet will have issues using vehicles (such as location and inventory not saving at all).

Old hive will be deactivated shortly and those servers will cease functioning until they've upgraded.

What about tents?

Hello guy we have an issue with the fuel he goes down when the engine is down it's like a leak ????????????

PS: all is green

Edited by Mastique

Hello guy we have an issue with the fuel he goes down when the engine is down it's like a leak ????????????

Please no D: Not that again!

I think you have to repair it above 95% or something like it. That includes windows! (I THINK)

Edited by lundiin

Nice! Thanks for the hotfix! :D Need the graphic artifacts to be fixed, though. It hurts the gameplay. :(

This.

The artifacts need a quick fix!!!!

No offense, but your English makes it quite hard to decipher what you really are asking...

You said it is all green, but "he goes down when the engine is down" makes me think otherwise...can you elaborate and clarify your question?

BattlEye 1.167 is released everyone...so make sure you get the update! ^_^

No offense, but your English makes it quite hard to decipher what you really are asking...

You said it is all green, but "he goes down when the engine is down" makes me think otherwise...can you elaborate and clarify your question?

I think he means that when he turns off the engine the helicopter starts to leak.

• Like 1

Yep can confirm that.

Every part repaired, but the fueltank is leaking.

But you cannot repair the fueltank :(

BattlEye 1.167 is released everyone...so make sure you get the update! ^_^

and steam refuses to let you have it "game not available, try again later"

its not even a game...

sorry for the english i want to say when we land and turn off the engine the fuel continue to dicreased to 0

we will try to repair all windows thanks for help

• Like 1