Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

Our HV clan found heli today and have been flying around whole day. Good luck finding one :D

HV clan has about 74+ members playing together

where you find heli ?

Our HV clan found heli today and have been flying around whole day. Good luck finding one :D

You want a medal?

where you find heli ?

Parked north of Berezino in fields, with broken rotor. We fixed it and while gathering parts shot guys who ran to chopper with another main rotor in backpack :D

you were flying around all day while helis are introduced back since maybe 90 minutes yet. seems legit

Parked north of Berezino in fields, with broken rotor. We fixed it and while gathering parts shot guys who ran to chopper with another main rotor in backpack :D

lol, that reminds me of the movie rat race.

You want a medal?

Nope, just finding and running chopper with 3-4 man tean is going to be tough. We have chopper fully manned whole time and it just keeps gliching like deathtrap :D We have cannonfodder to spend luckily :D

Watch out guys! We have a grade A certified bad ass over here... :rolleyes:

you were flying around all day while helis are introduced back since maybe 90 minutes yet. seems legit

Hehe we found it like 5-6 hrs ago, just some time after server restart so it seems legit to me. I personally dislike hackers very much and we have met them few times on our server too.

Hehe we found it like 5-6 hrs ago, just some time after server restart so it seems legit to me. I personally dislike hackers very much and we have met them few times on our server too.

It's hacked then. Ander added'em less than 3 hours ago.

Roflmao this game fills the wrong way.

Admins lock servers to get choppas; YOU get the chopa on THEIR serv? Np, restart the serv.

Cancer is now everywhere on Day Z. :/

I will report to our server admin, we actually had hacking incident on same server and server was brought down and logs were checed for hacker. I guess we will find batty boy on logs then and make him achieve to ban list :D

/Bump

Update your damn servers people. So many outdated servers laying around.

Very well maybe not. If you look at his post he said hes added them to all instances. Now its not like 3 hours ago he could press a button and bam all servers have helis. Things like this take time for the propagation to each instance to complete. It could be a ten to twelve hour process so they could have one already.

Edited by BwickFS39

How can I check if a server runs this hotfix?

This ... searched every known spawnpoint + skalka ... no chopper

How can I check if a server runs this hotfix?

there is not hotfix, its in the latest patch 1.7.2.4. If its running, it has choppers after restart.

• Like 1

adghag

Edited by NsN

Typical scrub on the beach with Makarov: "WUR IS MAH CHOOOOOPER?!"

Please stop trolling us! Just tell us know if there are new spawn points or not. All these people are wasting time just searching the spawn points on the wiki while you guys are laughing!

maybe you are not meant to instant grab a chopper from location X as soon as it spawned

don't trust no wiki, go explore yourself

Edited by Azrail

I was scanning the coastline of Skal. Island and saw the heli nametag appear and say it was a few hundred m's away I believe so I swam there and the entire way swimming there the nametag was still there and getting closer but upon reaching the island I saw absolutely no heli and don't see any nametags either - and it definitely didn't fly away so could this be a bug? I was sooo excited and am sooo upset now, haha

Search at the nothern coast of it. Its infront of a treeline.

I just want to find the damn thing on the server i pay for, honestly not even to keep i wana blast Ride of the valkarys and dive bomb into cherno, then ill be happy

Entitlement for the win?

Just give these whiny bitches a free helicopter for hosting the server so they will shut up.

I hope it's one helicopter per server and there are 100 possible spawn points. I hope you personally never find one.

• Like 2

And GB #888 is kicking (4/40)

...these asslords have a boner for choppers don't they?

Please record a video of it and report those f-ing idiots! JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED :)