arithor (DayZ)

Code Killer's are recruiting

Code Killer's home page

http://www.codekillers.net

The Code Killers is a mercenary unit that is currently "freelancing" in the world of Day Z. We value teamwork, communication & kicking a$$! We have a small tight group of members that have been together since 2008-09. If you are interested in becoming a part of a gaming community, who value having fun and being competitive. Come play with us in-game or post in our public recruitment forum. You can reach me via steam@arithor

We are currently playing in US servers and are looking to build a competitive branch here within Day Z.

~Apex

Some background information on the Code Killers:

The Code Killers are a merc unit that was left over from the days before the zed incursion, when wars were fought and won by those countries with the fattest wallets. We were one of those teams that started off with a few guys from this branch of the military then picked up a guy or two for the team from that branch. Before you knew it we had hard cases and lifers from just about every branch and nation around. We worked for money and by money I mean gold, because we both know, that we knew then the shit was hitting the fan and the only good paper was going to be was for wiping your ass. So yea we were pretty well off when it really hit the fan and the dead rose and chewed your buddies freaking face off.

Now here we are in this god forsaken shit hole, with some maggot bag with a hard on tryin to take a bite out of your ass and mine. Not to mention the tards shooting the first thing they see moving alive or dead. We're not the good guys but were not like these other douche bags either. We wont shoot you for your pack, but we will shoot you before you shoot us. So if you run into us declare your intent or take one between the eyes because I'm not waiting to see if you shoot first, thats for dumb asses. Sure if we have adequate distance and cover I'll ask if your nice before I shoot, but if we turn the corner on each other your going down hard.

So thats pretty much it in a nut shell, We can play nice given the right circumstances or play rough when the hard asses come calling.

~Apex

We value and practice: Radio silence and control, if you cant shut the fuck up you wont last long, because if I get a chunk out of my ass because you have diarrhea of the mouth your zed toast.

Tactics: If you cannot listen to and learn from the people who know their shit, guess what? Yea, your zed toast.

Gear: Easy as shit to get gear don't worry about that, we got you covered, we'll get you hooked up.

Jokes: We got them, Always need them, just make sure when its time to shut the F-up you do so.

For you other guys out there running your crews, we feel you, we see where your at, want to hook up set some shit up? Sure, you know how to get me.

Questions?

Looks nice, I'll be submitting an application soon.

Code Killers are looking for a few more experienced players for Day Z. Visit www.codekillers.net and fill out a quick app!

The Code Killers is a mercenary unit that is currently "freelancing" in the world of Day Z. We value teamwork, communication & kicking a$$! We have a small tight group of members that have been together since 2008-09. If you are interested in becoming a part of a gaming community, who value having fun and being competitive. Come play with us in-game or post in our public recruitment forum.

We are looking for experienced players who border survivor / bandit status. If you cant read a map, can't get from one end of the map to the other one your own, don't know what equipment you need to carry, how to survive, freak out if you die or lack the ability to restock your gear we are not the group for you.

If you can hold your own, communicate tactically, watch your teammate's six, die and jump right back in ready to go for more, come post an app.

We are a full game community with our own, Server US 2503, Mumble server, website and forums.

Code Killer's home page

http://www.codekillers.net

Some background information on the Code Killers:

The Code Killers are a merc unit that was left over from the days before the zed incursion, when wars were fought and won by those countries with the fattest wallets. We were one of those teams that started off with a few guys from this branch of the military then picked up a guy or two for the team from that branch. Before you knew it we had hard cases and lifers from just about every branch and nation around. We worked for money and by money I mean gold, because we both know, that we knew then the shit was hitting the fan and the only good paper was going to be was for wiping your ass. So yea we were pretty well off when it really hit the fan and the dead rose and chewed your buddies freaking face off.

Now here we are in this god forsaken shit hole, with some maggot bag with a hard on tryin to take a bite out of your ass and mine. Not to mention the tards shooting the first thing they see moving alive or dead. We're not the good guys but were not like these other douche bags either. We wont shoot you for your pack, but we will shoot you before you shoot us. So if you run into us declare your intent or take one between the eyes because I'm not waiting to see if you shoot first, thats for dumb asses. Sure if we have adequate distance and cover I'll ask if your nice before I shoot, but if we turn the corner on each other your going down hard.

So thats pretty much it in a nut shell, We can play nice given the right circumstances or play rough when the hard asses come calling.

~Apex

We value and practice: Radio silence and control, if you cant shut the fuck up you wont last long, because if I get a chunk out of my ass because you have diarrhea of the mouth your zed toast.

Tactics: If you cannot listen to and learn from the people who know their shit, guess what? Yea, your zed toast.

Gear: Easy as shit to get gear don't worry about that, we got you covered, we'll get you hooked up.

Jokes: We got them, Always need them, just make sure when its time to shut the F-up you do so.

For you other guys out there running your crews, we feel you, we see where your at, want to hook up set some shit up? Sure, you know how to get me.

Questions?

Edited by arithor