Igor (DayZ)

Slenderman Easter-Egg

I got the idea from my other thread - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48505-slenderman-sightings

At random times in the forest, there will be a Slenderman spawn. If you kill him, you will get a yellow flashlight and that's just about it. It'd be funny to troll with and just adds a fun/scary part to the mod.

SO CAPS CRUISE CONTROL - LETS GET SOME ESATER EGSG!

• Like 3

i was thinking about this SO much. i think it would be sick for him to be like 2-400meters away and he will just stand and watch you. if you get too close he just dissapears and teleports away. :D

Maybe not even Slederman.

What about a hooded figure in the distance of the forest that keeps running when you get closer?

Maybe not even Slederman.

What about a hooded figure in the distance of the forest that keeps running when you get closer?

Slenderman is a huge trend atm, hooded figures aren't.

popular shit > random shit

It's pretty popular to wear shoes on your head at the moment.

Slenderman was famous off of a game I believe. This is about zombies.

Not scary-tall-faceless men.

Slenderman is a huge trend atm, hooded figures aren't.

popular shit > random shit

after people forget about the "huge trend" it will just be odd to have this shit ingame,what kind of an idea is that...its shit

Slenderman was famous off of a game I believe. This is about zombies.

Not scary-tall-faceless men.

Ok guy.

Assassin's Creed has nothing to do with Mario.

Assassin's Creed contains Mario easter eggs.

>both have nothing to do with each other

>dayz and slenderman have nothing to do with each other

>point proven

Ok guy.

Assassin's Creed has nothing to do with Mario.

Assassin's Creed contains Mario easter eggs.

>both have nothing to do with each other

>dayz and slenderman have nothing to do with each other

>point proven

It doesn't really prove anything.

There's no real need for it in game.

It doesn't really prove anything.

There's no real need for it in game.

There's no need, but when you have everything you need in-game and you're bored as fuck. Instead of leaving to do something else, you can go Slender hunting.

Eventually DayZ Developers are going to come across easter-eggs.

There's no need, but when you have everything you need in-game and you're bored as fuck. Instead of leaving to do something else, you can go Slender hunting.

Eventually DayZ Developers are going to come across easter-eggs.

No, Don't get me wrong. Of course they will, They have already.

The Santa in the Chimney one.

Slenderman in-game would be awesome, although I think he should only appear when it's midnight and in the forrest. Also it would be very rare and if you don't run, he kills you.

I want a survival game to be scary too :(, zombies aint that scary, SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A SILENT HILL SURVIVAL GAME, Ohhhh YEAH! :D

Edited by MinxinG

Slenderman in-game would be awesome, although I think he should only appear when it's midnight and in the forrest. Also it would be very rare and if you don't run, he kills you.

Nah killing should be excluded. Just randomly pop-up in the woods and stay there until you get closer or ignore it.

YES.

Extremely rare chance of happening if you are:

1. Alone
  2. Very deep in woods
  3. Playing at night

A slow beat of the bass drum would begin playing quietly. The louder it is, the closer he is to you. The Slendermen will be anywhere that isn't in your line of sight (well, he won't spawn in LOS but you can see him if you turn around) and 8 feet tall, as well as having multiple limbs. If he gets too close, he will attack you with a strike 3x the intial damage of a zombie, but he can be outran just by exiting the woods.

It would completely shit-your-pants-cry-and-never-sleep-again terrifying. But people want hardcore, right?

Edited by Zakatak
  • Like 1

YES.

Extremely rare chance of happening if you are:

1. Alone
  2. Very deep in woods
  3. Playing at night

A slow beat of the bass drum would begin playing quietly. The louder it is, the closer he is to you. The Slendermen will be anywhere that isn't in your line of sight (well, he won't spawn in LOS but you can see him if you turn around) and 8 feet tall, as well as having multiple limbs. If he gets too close, he will attack you with a strike 3x the intial damage of a zombie, but he can be outran just by exiting the woods.

It would completely shit-your-pants-cry-and-never-sleep-again terrifying. But people want hardcore, right?

No.

I don't like the Slenderman idea but I do like the idea of the forests at night being very scary places.

*edit, in fact , i'm gonna go and make a thread about it.

Edited by Fraggle

What about Santa? He is surely scary as hell. Much more than Slenderman in my opinion.

Santa is mean. He didn't give me present..

Heavily unrealistic for a realistic mod its so unfitting and would never work with DayZ...ever.

Heavily unrealistic for a realistic mod its so unfitting and would never work with DayZ...ever.

It would work since most of the DayZ players (dedicated players) know about the Slenderman.

It would work since most of the DayZ players (dedicated players) know about the Slenderman.

Knowing about =/= caring about