Igor (DayZ)

Slenderman Easter-Egg

Knowing about =/= caring about

If you don't care then you shouldn't mind it.... wtf

If you don't care then you shouldn't mind it.... wtf

I would mind.

Introducing something supernatural into the game would change it quite a bit, make it less believeable.

This is a zombie game. If you want to play a game involving slenderman go play Slender or Minecraft. DayZ should be kept to zombies only

It always makes me laugh when people come into these threads and say "LOLZ THIS WILL TAKE AWAY THE REALISM OF THIS GAME WITH ZOMBIES"

I don't like this idea at all either, but do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

It always makes me laugh when people come into these threads and say "LOLZ THIS WILL TAKE AWAY THE REALISM OF THIS GAME WITH ZOMBIES"

I don't like this idea at all either, but do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

There is a difference between realistic and believeable, and no one used all caps but you.

This is a zombie game. If you want to play a game involving slenderman go play Slender or Minecraft. DayZ should be kept to zombies only

1. It's a zombie apocalypse MOD, not game.

2. Minecraft itself does not have Slenderman - only with a mod can you have Slenderman.

3. Slender isn't a game, Slenderman Game is a game.

It would be awesome as just a brief appearance in the distance. Not killable or getting loot from him.

EDIT: Avoiding double post.

Remember easter eggs are not a necessity. You never need an easter egg. They are just made to be curisities, jokes or little bits of awesomeness. Also a realistic game doesn't mean it can't contain easter eggs because they are not "canon" They are just there.

Edited by necroslord

There is a difference between realistic and believeable, and no one used all caps but you.

It's only unbelievable if you have no imagination. I guess you only play simulators then?

Also i don't even know what to say about you mentioning my use of caps.

but slenderman is un-killable

The point isn't to kill him, the point is for the fun of it.